Catfish picture

• greg716
    Inver Grove Heights

Well, hopefully this will work. I am gonna TRY to post the picture of the catfish that buddy Brian caught Saturday morning trolling a #7 perch Shad Rap. Taped out at 27 inches, didn’t have a scale to weigh it though. Any guesses?

greg716
    Inver Grove Heights

Well, it didn’t come out the greatest, but at least now I know I can do it. Hopefully, future submissions will work better. I’d be more than happy to entertain tips from people who know what they are doing, as well as guesses as to the weight of the fish. Thanks!
    Greg

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Great shot. The first time is always the hardest.

Nice sheepie, by the way

Jon J.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I’m guessing seven pounds. Great fish.

Gator Hunter

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

According to my fish weight calculator: 9.513449999999998
    Steve

greg716
    Inver Grove Heights

Thanks for the weight guesses, guys. When I netted it, it felt like about 10, but not being a cat fisherman, I have no idea how much they weigh. Obviously, it’s not huge, but it wasn’t a bad fish for a couple guys who didn’t have any clue what they were doing! Hopefully, we can get one like that in a few weeks when the Happy Hookers are down there for the contest!
    By the way, thanks Jon for the compliment on the sheepie! I figured with all the guys who have their mugshot up there with a wally, somebody needed to add some style to theirs!

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

I am gonna gues that it wieghs 8.27 pounds

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Alway knew I should have using Raps for them Cats, I was going to guess around 7 1/2 pounds, then saw Mavzer’s quess, You know he’s probably right. Cat Man and all. but did n’t think he caught any under 20.. Jack..

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

By the way, thanks Jon for the compliment on the sheepie! I figured with all the guys who have their mugshot up there with a wally, somebody needed to add some style to theirs!

I nominate this statement to be quote of the week!

greg716
    Inver Grove Heights

I nominate this statement to be quote of the week!

I Second the nomination

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.