bait?

• Eric Ahlstrom
    Grand Rapids, MN

Well it sounds like the fall season is finally here once again. Which means it is time for me and my brown ranger to get back out on the river after a long summer of fishing bass all over the state. I haven’t been out ther since last Jan. and I was wondering where to get bait. Last time I was there the bait shop in Red Wing was closed. I would launch and get bait at everetts but beening in college I don’t really have the money. It is a big stretch just to get there and get bait. $7 is a weeks worth of food for me. I will be putting in there plenty in the winter but if I can save $20-30 by putting in at the public landing a few times I have to do it. Any suggestion’s on bait shops? I will be coming from the twin cities. hope to see you all out there and say hi if you see me.

Eric Ahlstrom

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hey Eric

4 Seasons is open again. Give them a whirl since they’re on your way into Red Wing.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Hey, I’m not offended if somebody wants to drive down here with a truck and trailer and only get bait and go launch elsewhere….Stop on in. Nobody wants to pay a launch fee if they don’t have too, but we have to make money too! Feel free to stop by from the water too. Just tie up to a dock and c’mon on up. Good Luck fishin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.