300 registered ftr members!

• rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

wow….. kewl… I see the counter for registered users just reached 300!…. so we have lots of friends out there! I hope they all contribute! (though if they all put the kind of load that stillasquid and I do, the server will be a smoking pile of rubble at the end of the day!)…….

(pulling on choke collar to stifle StillaPUP, so he a good boy!!, down! play dead! lol…..)

anyway…. I just thought it was something of a milestone and I wanted to note it…. and thanks James and Hougie for setting this great board up and making it the kind of great place it is……

THANKS GUYS!!!

and THANKS to all the people who make this the most interesting, informative, and fun forum on the internet!!!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I was watching the approach as I logged off last night seeing 299 registered. We’re already 304 since last night. I could easily make an assumption of why but it’s not relevant. Big hearty WELCOME from myself to the last 303 registaints! As for the guy above me………………….he loves pups and squids and all sorts, or else he wouldn’t mention it in dang near every post!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Some of the “Handles” being used are pretty cool……

I’d sure like to hear what “Bass Gal” has to say!!

J.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Whadda FLIRT! :O) I see the board registered 11 people today!!! That’s quite a boost! I know the RCL news contributed to it but I hope everyone will stick around and join in with the “family” now that they’ve visited “our house”. Mi casa es su casa!

JimW
    SE MN

Stillakid, un poco loco!!! (jk)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.