Taking the bull gills to pound-town

• jigmasterflex
    Lake Wissota, Wisconsin

Started out slooooow this morning but around 8:30 the gills started cooperating and from 9:30 to 10:30 it was every drop as quick as I could rebait and get to the bottom, I really figured with the massive pressure swing as this cold front started rolling in that at sometime there would be a short but intense bite window I just wish it lasted more than an hour, horizontal and small was the ticket with either a 3mm fiskas or size 14 marmooska (when it started slowing down) doing a majority of the damage, it’s so easy to miss with that small of a bait and I had to conciensously restrain from setting on the bite and lift until the rod tip loaded up before a very steady pull topside, ended up with a nice limit of gills and one big crappie, the exciting part was 9 of the gills were 9.5-10.25, as an added bonus I harvested a couple tasty grouse via brush guard on the way to the lake

Ekez

Speaking of pound town…I met this chick last night and I took her there!!!!!

Nice lookin catch ya got there. Great job

bigpike

Quote:

Hope you didn’t catch anything nasty and remember that chick is someone’s daughter or sister.

Great looking pounders

jigmasterflex
    Lake Wissota, Wisconsin

Sometimes it’s just too easy and your having fun….and the next thing you know there is a pungent fishy aroma overwhelming the senses, ice fishing that is

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

Quote:

Hope you didn’t catch anything nasty and remember that chick is someone’s daughter or sister.

Great looking pounders

Wow, fun Nazi.

Bryan Myers

Great looking bag of fish!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.