Packer thread(pack fans only)

• sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Oh, so the only world championships you are counting if you drink the purple kool aid is the ones you want to. Kind of like the viking thread where you are only welcome if you have the opinion the purple want to hear. The freakin excuses go on and on when you bleed purple. Why don’t you just win a world championship and shut us up?… or is it just easier to list reasons why you can’t or you didn’t or the refs beat us, or the ball was slippery.

B-man

Man you Packer fans have some real hatred towards the Purple! As in, not a healthy hate!

Makes me wonder if at one point in time you all lost a high school girlfriend to a bro from MN??! jester

What most Vikings fans don’t realize is that the Packers real rival is the Bears, not the Vikings.

That rivalry began long before the Vikings even existed.

Most Packer fans would rather go 0-2 against the Vikings if it meant going 2-0 against the Bears waytogo

So far we’re fortunate to be one up on both teams, but there’s a lot of football ahead of us. Gotta take it one week at a time.

Even though the Eagles are 1-2 so far, I think they are better than what their record shows. I expect a close game tonight, and feel it could go either way, even though it’s at Lambeau.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Oh, so the only world championships you are counting if you drink the purple kool aid is the ones you want to. Kind of like the viking thread where you are only welcome if you have the opinion the purple want to hear. The freakin excuses go on and on when you bleed purple. Why don’t you just win a world championship and shut us up?… or is it just easier to list reasons why you can’t or you didn’t or the refs beat us, or the ball was slippery.

Alright I’ll bite Sticker.. Should we say we have 4 championships because we have 4 NFC championships?

Oh and winning a “world championship” would shut you up huh? BAHAHAAAA>

JEREMY
    BP

or is it just easier to list reasons why you can’t or you didn’t or the refs beat us, or the ball was slippery.

Don’t forget the year the giants stole or signals if the hadn’t maybe we would have only got beaten by 35 instead of 41.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>sticker wrote:</div>

Alright I’ll bite Sticker.. Should we say we have 4 championships because we have 4 NFC championships?

So it’s just easier to complain, ok. Everyone gets a trophy mentality. Pretty much what I thought.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

So this is the pecker thread?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

[/quote]

Oh NOOOOO, NOOOOO, NOOOO!
    If you think us purple guys are bad now………LMAO!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

This thread was supposed to be for Packer fans only. Why are you guys here? Go back to your own thread. hah

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

This thread was supposed to be for Packer fans only. Why are you guys here? Go back to your own thread.

Hey, I’m all in…Packer fans
    hah

Attachments:
    1. packers-fans-of-the-day.jpg

2. gb_fans.jpg

3. gb2.jpg

B-man

God the Eagles are douche bags……

Are they trying to kill people? What’s wrong with just tackling?

riverruns
    Inactive

5:11 this evening our cable went out for good. toast We thought we were good to watch the game tonight, the cable company said we would be have cable through today. I assumed cancelled midnight tonight. whistling Should have known better, our cable comes from MN. jester

Now I can stream it and save the $100 cable bill. yay

Anyone know the score?? doah

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Man you Packer fans have some real hatred towards the Purple! As in, not a healthy hate!

Makes me wonder if at one point in time you all lost a high school girlfriend to a bro from MN??! jester

I think this goes both ways!!

Beast

No , we just get sick of listening to loud mouth Mud Ducks running their yaps every weekend on our soil.

B-man

They couldn’t run the ball……and couldn’t stop the run.

It’s amazing it was as close of a game as it was.

They’ll have a few extra days to rest up and see what they can do to Dallas. Hopefully it’s nothing serious with Adams’ toe. He looked to be doing okay on the sideline.

buck-slayer

Can’t get the ball in from the 1 4 times? Gave up on the run. Defense wasn’t like it was the past 3 games. They will lose to the cowboys and hopefully bounce back from there.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

My internets are down, anyone got the final score from last night?

JEREMY
    BP

This thread was supposed to be for Packer fans only. Why are you guys here? Go back to your own thread.

I don’t think you can keep anyone out that is being prejudice. Next your gonna say its ok to have a Hmong’s only fishing tournament or a parade for non straight people only or maybe a tv channel for black entertainment only. Oh wait there is already that stuff. Guess you should get the thread all to yourselves. Vikes lovers leave them alone.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

No , we just get sick of listening to loud mouth Mud Ducks running their yaps every weekend on our soil.
    [/quote]

Come on, that’s all ya got. My 5 year old has better stuff than that.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Best game ever last night. Go pack go!

Haaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa…to the eagles no less. Haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa moon

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Packer fans roll or Antonio Brown roll the noise never goes away. doah

Jeff Gilberg

How many packer fans does it take to change a light bulb?
    …..
    one to change it, and a bunch more to talk about how good the old one was.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Man I can’t believe how many people get there underwear tied up in a bunch over football teams.:???: Football is good entertainment, reading these threads however is better! whistling woot rotflol

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Why doesn’t Iowa have a professional football team? If they did Minnesota would want one too!

Attachments:
    1. FB_IMG_1569616417527.jpg

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Awesome game! Feels good to be 4-0!!!

Beast

Packer fans are still on page one, where did all the Dike Queen fans go?????

grpubl7
    Central WI

Have watched every Packer SB and have not been real happy with my beloved Pack ever since AR sided with the kneelers (Patriot here). Doubt that I will ever watch another game, though I do listen to them on the radio.

That all said, they do not seem “tight” this year and I doubt they will go deep into the playoffs, even if they in fact make them. D line is suspect, O line is suspect, pass receiving beyond Adams is suspect. Butm they have improved since last year. Will AR hold up before the rest of the team is running on all 8 cylinders?

Beast

all Good and valid points

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

The Pack is now 5-0 after a total stomp fest in Dallas! Undefeated season here we come!

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.