Packer thread(pack fans only)

• targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

The packers are undefeated! They are amazing!

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Your arm must get pretty sore.

riverruns
    Inactive

Can I ask the score of the game here? doah I did actually cancel my cable yesterday. So that is gone. Finally!! peace

Never did ask? Does anyone know the score of the last Game and if the Packers won? devil

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Yup, amazing.
    I’m pretty sure they will go 16 & 0 and will hoist the Lambardi trophy in February.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Yup, amazing.
    I’m pretty sure they will go 16 & 0 and will hoist the Lambardi trophy in February.

OK, I’m worried about you. Is someone holding you at gunpoint? Should I call 911?

Are you in Colorado?

Beast

They have been surprising so far, especially the defense, should be a decent year for the Pack, seems to be a fair amount of butt hurt Dike Queens fans on here for some reason.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

seems to be a far amount of butt hurt Dike Queens fans on here for some reason.

“seems to be a far amount of butt hurt Dike Queens” Wow… roll

A “far” amount? lol “Dike Queens”? shock

Time to put the bottle down, go to bed, and rethink your next post in the morning. toast

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

hah

nailswi
    Waunakee, WI

Off to a good start for sure, but there are still improvements to be made. Offense being ranked 30th during quarters 2,3,4 is cause for alarm. Although the defense is much improved the way they were gashed on the ground by Denver is cause for alarm. Right now they are benefiting from turnovers to get off the field and that’s not gonna be the case once they start playing teams with QB’s that take care of the ball.

B-man

Nails nailed it. The defense has been good but needs improvement. The offense needs to play more than one quarter.

If they stay healthy they will definitely be a contender in the north. Beyond that is unknown waytogo

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Just one question: who’s gonna carry the mail when Rodgers gets hurt again? Because we all know its inevitable.

B-man

Just one question: who’s gonna carry the mail when Rodgers gets hurt again? Because we all know its inevitable.

If it came down to it, they’d buy Cuzins contract out and win the remaining schedule against all the losing teams.

buck-slayer

That’s like saying if Cook gets hurt like he has the last two seasons who’s going to carry the ball. Zero offense without Cook

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

I’m probably the biggest Packer fan and I think Rodgers is done. He has the drive but lacks the arm strength and skill he once had. I do think the Vikes will lead the conference even though they have crappy Cousins and the Bears may even take us this year…come to think of it, the Lions might have a chance over us as well.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>gimruis wrote:</div>

That’s like saying if Cook gets hurt like he has the last two seasons who’s going to carry the ball. Zero offense without Cook

Its a lot easier to replace a RB than a QB in this league. And actually, Cook did blow out his knee in 2017 in week 3 and the Vikings still went 13-3 with Murray/McKinnon splitting duties (and a backup QB Case Keenum) for most of the season. I think history has shown that when Rodgers gets hurt, the Packers are done for (Brett Hundley). Better hope that Tim Boyle doesn’t have to come in this season. Just sayin’

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

The Packers haven’t had to face the real strength of the division yet. They are 0-4 against the Lions the last two years, so lets see how they deal with that powerhouse before we crown them champs.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buck-slayer wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>gimruis wrote:</div>

Its a lot easier to replace a RB than a QB in this league. And actually, Cook did blow out his knee in 2017 in week 3 and the Vikings still went 13-3 with Murray/McKinnon splitting duties (and a backup QB Case Keenum) for most of the season. I think history has shown that when Rodgers gets hurt, the Packers are done for (Brett Hundley). Better hope that Tim Boyle doesn’t have to come in this season. Just sayin’

I think history has shown, with very few exceptions, that losing any above average starting quarterback is basically the kiss of death for any team.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I’m probably the biggest Packer fan and I think Rodgers is done.

Isn’t that an oxymoron?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

You said oxy – “moron” rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bob clowncolor wrote:</div>
    I’m probably the biggest Packer fan and I think Rodgers is done.

Isn’t that an oxymoron?

I didn’t think I’d have to explain my post, but…You did get I rated NFC North as (Yes I’m a Vikings fan):
    1)VIKINGS
    2)bears
    3)Lions
    4)Packers

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Purple has to be the most bitter color in the world. I can understand, they are 0 for 57 on superbowl runs…

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Purple has to be the most bitter color in the world. I can understand, they are 0 for 57 on superbowl runs…

doah I’m hoping for 1 before I die. wink

B-man

Sooooorry EPG, but I can’t resist….. mrgreen

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20190915-184039.png

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Ahh yes, the heyday of the NFL, the vaunted 1929 season where the Packers prevailed against such devastating opponents the likes of which this league has never again seen.

Who could forget the Dayton Triangles, and the Orange Tornadoes. Or lest we forget the Staten Island Stapletons or Frankdford Yellow Jackets.

Packers have 4 super bowls, Vikings have 0.

Sorry to say, but Packers have vastly under performed for the talent level they have had.

Vikings suck and always suck, but we haven’t had 30 years of Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers. Even the Giants squeezed two super bowl titles out of Eli freaking Manning. Only one word to describe the Packers, SAD!

Am I doing this right?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Sorry to say, but Packers have vastly under performed for the talent level they have had.
    Vikings suck and always suck, but we haven’t had 30 years of Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers. Even the Giants squeezed two super bowl titles out of Eli freaking Manning. Only one word to describe the Packers, SAD!

Agree and well said.

In a sport where about the only thing that matters is finding a franchise quarterback the Packers have done that better than anyone in the game, and squandered nearly all 30 years of it

B-man

It’s okay Vikings fans…..some day….some day….. jester

It takes more than a franchise quarterback to win Superbowls. It takes a great team.

Not all great qb’s are surrounded by a great team……Not all great teams surround a great qb.

The Vikings have had some amazing seasons in recent memory, and should have won a few rings….or at least had tickets to the dance…..but they squandered them all away…..

Phil, two words to describe the Vikings….”Really Sad”

Being Purple is nothing to be ashamed of. It’s the natural color of choking.

But don’t fret, you’re not alone. Other great teams like the Browns and Bills haven’t won a championship either.

Your day is coming. This is the year!

{Cue Purple Rain}

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Ahh yes, the heyday of the NFL, the vaunted 1929 season where the Packers prevailed against such devastating opponents the likes of which this league has never again seen.
    Who could forget the Dayton Triangles, and the Orange Tornadoes. Or lest we forget the Staten Island Stapletons or Frankdford Yellow Jackets.
    Packers have 4 super bowls, Vikings have 0.

Agreed, except that I’d say they have 2 Super Bowls, 1967 there were still only 16 teams in the league and the likely best team, Baltimore Colts, were excluded from the playoffs due to a crazy tie breaker.

Your day is coming. This is the year!
    {Cue Purple Rain}

Agreed! I’ll show myself to the door now… rotflol

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Man you Packer fans have some real hatred towards the Purple! As in, not a healthy hate!

Makes me wonder if at one point in time you all lost a high school girlfriend to a bro from MN??! jester

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.