Orange deadstick holder / indicator

• crappieguy

I have one, want more. Made in MN or WI, can’t remember the name of it. They are awesome…

Mat Peirce
    Inactive
    SE Iowa

How well do they work?

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I really like my Finicky Foolers. I enjoyed my first one so much I now have 4 of them. I have used them for everything from panfish to sturgeon.

tangler
    Inactive

Dig mine as well and will be picking up a couple more this fall. I found them to be less complicated and easier to store/carry than the ifishpro. And for $35 with the insulated hole cover they’re a pretty solid deal.

They also have a new version that includes a “hook-setter” function which is illegal in MN but fine in other states. It can be used without that function which is nice, and it seems to come with a sturdier, more adjustable rod holder.

How well do they work?

For me they worked great. They obviously work best with a reel like a baitfeeder that’s designed to pay out line with very low resistance. (okuma avenger etc.)

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I find they work best with a bait feeder reel.

Mat Peirce
    Inactive
    SE Iowa

I was wondering that….not sure if I want to get a baitfeeder just yet

crappieguy

They’re awesome. I had mine setup last year up on LOTW along with everyone else’s tipups. The Finicky Fooler outfished every classic tip.

All my buddies are going to buy one now!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.