Never Ending in MN – State Trooper Charged

• CaptainMusky

from context i would guess “Fixed Your Post”

Oh that makes perfect sense! I was thinking down a completely down a different rabbit hole LOL

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Two additional State Patrol trainers (in addition to the original use of force expert Moriarty retained) have sworn declarations that Trooper Londregan acted lawfully to save his partners and acted in accordance with the MN State Patrol Policy. If Moriarty doesn’t drop this case, Gov Walz should step in again, and if not and it goes to trial, I expect the officer to be found not guilty and very quickly.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Walz won’t step in.

big_g
    Isle, MN

He hates law enforcement… he had Chauvin guilty and in prison, even before the 2nd fake autopsy. crazy

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

He hates law enforcement… he had Chauvin guilty and in prison, even before the 2nd fake autopsy. crazy

I don’t know if he hates law enforcement. I just think he likes votes more. coffee

big_g
    Isle, MN

Fair statement, he likes votes/power over anything else. tongue Exactly what you look for in a governor. coffee

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Come on now he wears his red flannel shirt to act like he’s “one of the guys”. Good ole tyranny Timmy.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Rocks and Cows smirk

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Two additional State Patrol trainers (in addition to the original use of force expert Moriarty retained) have sworn declarations that Trooper Londregan acted lawfully to save his partners and acted in accordance with the MN State Patrol Policy. If Moriarty doesn’t drop this case, Gov Walz should step in again, and if not and it goes to trial, I expect the officer to be found not guilty and very quickly.

She’s crazy. I’m talking bat****, lead paint crazy. This is Minnesota – aka the California of the Midwest. She’s not going to drop the case unless it’s taken away from her.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Ain’t that the truth. That whole trial was a Joke. Then again everything surrounding the George Floyd issue was a joke. If anyone disagrees with this. I challenge you to watch the fall fall of Minneapolis documentary. I get angry every time I think of the whole issue.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

She’s crazy. I’m talking bat****, lead paint crazy. This is Minnesota – aka the California of the Midwest. She’s not going to drop the case unless it’s taken away from her

Agreed, and not sure if many people know this, but her and Ellison are super tight and had worked together for a long time. So her going off the rails, only for cases to be taken away and then brought to Ellison is….something.

CaptainMusky

Before she got this job she actually seemed somewhat normal. I actually wonder what the heck changed with her. Is she being influenced by someone? Probably, but man what a 180 it seems.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Ain’t that the truth. That whole trial was a Joke. Then again everything surrounding the George Floyd issue was a joke. If anyone disagrees with this. I challenge you to watch the fall fall of Minneapolis documentary. I get angry every time I think of the whole issue.
    [/quote] fishthumper……if that makes you angry…read the book my Liz Collins….. there Lying.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

fishthumper……if that makes you angry…read the book my Liz Collins….. there Lying.[/quote]

Liz Collins was also involved heavly in the documentary and I think much of the Info. is the same in both the documentary and the book. I don’t even want to read the book. It would not be good for my blood Pressure. Its a total shame that something like this can happen in todays legal system. So much for ” Innocent until proven Guilty ” This case was more like ” guilty no matter what the facts and evidence show ”

glenn57
    cold spring mn

the book is way more detailed. yes it wouldnt be good for your BP!!!!

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.