MudHole Customer Service

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I always try to share the good things that happen with companies, and often we don’t do that enough. I placed a quick order for specific items I wanted for Ken’s rod that I am building. That was back on 1/12 and expected to have it when i returned from the shot show.

Dropped a simple email to the customer service asking if it had shipped. (I knew there were 2 items back ordered). Shortly after, I got this response:
    “Hello Randy,

Your order already shipped out on Jan.13,2015 via USPS First Class mail. Unfortunately the tracking information doesn’t’ show any activity so we will go ahead and ship out another order to you. If you have any more questions or concerns please let me know. Thank you!”

less than an hour later, I received the second order confirmation and tracking number.

Things happen, and we don’t always get the perfect smooth transaction that we anticipated. But it nice to know that there are companies with people that take it upon themselves to do the right thing.

Thanks Ana!!!!

BTW – Ken, we have a delay in getting your rod built……..

bullcans
    Northfield MN

No prob Randy

Thx for the heads up waytogo

Phil Bauerly
    Walker, MN - Leech Lake

I have always had good customer service with Mudhole.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Good to know. I’ve been meaning to drop into their shop. I’d like to learn rod building (and possibly make my own lures), but as with most things for me now, it seems overwhelming. I have to get over that mental hurdle.

mojogunter

I’ve had good luck with them as well. I know around Christmas they had a lot of stuff back ordered, but it came in fairly fast and was shipped out right away.

Gary Lindberg

Had an order just recently, rod blank broken by FedEx, contacted mudhole new shipment sent the next day. Lots of good things to say about them, now dealing with FedEx about the shipment well that’s another story even though the driver informed the claims department it was delivered damaged.

Mocha
    Park Rapids

THX for the info Randy!

I agree we all need to pass on the good experiences with companies just as much or more than the bad!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Holmen, WI

I am waiting on a rod handle from Mud Hole. Should be here any day.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

mr Watson probably the same one I’m waiting on

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Randy is this the rod I sent you?

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Randy is this the rod I sent you?

Yep. Problem with ordering mid season. Middle sizes and real seats back ordered. MH is making it right

milemark_714

What kind of handle are you making?I was surprised to see how much cork Tennessee handles are going for.I just built a rod using the graphite woven tubing.Zero flex in the handle,and very light/comfortable.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Won’t be a lot of handle. Reel seat with 1-1/4″ cork top & bottom. Very light

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Anxiety level is increasing!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Randy Wieland wrote:</div>

Anxiety level is increasing!

You gave me complete regains on design….could be a broomstick with a Penn 309…..or a wet noodle…. whistling

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Yep
    Something tells me it will still catch fish and look cool too waytogo

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Holmen, WI

Still waiting for mine. Got delayed in Superior apparently flame

Tim Reszler
    Kenosha

I ordered some jigs a while back to paint myself. They sent me a catalog with my order that sits on my nightstand. That catalog is jam packed. I plan on making another order soon.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I ordered some jigs a while back to paint myself. They sent me a catalog with my order that sits on my nightstand. That catalog is jam packed. I plan on making another order soon.

it is jammed packed and overwhelming I don’t do well with overwhelming.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.