soldMille Lacs Lake 10×20 Skid House

• Brandon Johnson
    Bayport

Selling our very spacious 10’x20′ permanent skid house/cabin on Lake Mille Lacs. Steel skids, all pole barn siding and steel roof, well insulated 2×4 walls, vaulted ceiling, knotty pine interior, direct vent furnace and window A/C unit. Has 7 holes with catch covers and hole sleeves, one full size futon with twin mattress above, bathroom/storage area and 37″ flat screen TV. All the conveniences of home with full size propane stove and oven, microwave, mini fridge, and LOTS of cabinet space. Ceiling fan, all LED lights, CD player/radio with built in speakers, and generator hook up. Comes with 2, 100LB propane tanks, rattle reels and sleeves for all 7 holes. The shack is currently at The Red Door resort, we are selling just the shack not the lot. Expanding family so we need more bunks and don’t want to remodel this beautiful fish shack/cabin. Asking $11,000

Attachments:
    1. Fish-shack-3.jpg

2. Fish-shack-4.jpg

3. Fish-shack-5.jpg

4. Fish-shack-1.jpg

5. Fish-shack-2.jpg

super_do
    St Michael, MN

What year was it built?

Brandon Johnson
    Bayport

The lady I bought it from thinks it was made around 05-08.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

My buddy has a 10×20 with a floor plan just like that. I had to do a double take to make sure he wasn’t selling his. It’s a fantastic floor plan.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Wow! That’s nicer than my house

Brandon Johnson
    Bayport

I absolutely love the shack but with the growing family I need more bunks! I dont want to sell it but I don’t want to tear it apart to make it work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mille Lacs Lake 10×20 Skid House’ is closed to new replies.