Micro Spoons & Jigs

• glenn-d
    N C Illinois

Did anyone else order from Micro Spoons & Jigs last year to try and get some of their plastics ?? My order still has never been sent. I’ve emailed them numerous times but no response. Just wondered if anyone had any success in getting their order if you placed one.

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

got mine, but i ordered before the ice showed up.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Keith can be hard to get to fulfil his orders at times. Check ebay as I think all of his orders go thru that venue now. Good luck.

Tim Hurley

I ordered middle of December 2013, and got my order October 2014. I emailed about once a month asking for an update. Got replies and excuses most of the time. Was promised it would be finished and sent right away three or four times. I finally said send me whatever you want that’s close to my order or a refund – and got mostly what I had ordered.

Beautiful baits. Terrible business model. It was irritating to see most of my order available in their ebay store, and they wouldn’t ship mine.

Good luck. I ‘m sure the ebay store will be better for them and their customers.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Keith Pace got in way over his head by getting hooked up with a huge distributor. As I understand it he had to go out the back door on that arrangement and he took a whooping.

A lot of people expect his baits to show up looking like they do in the site pictures but he has a blacklight enhanced photo booth so all of the fluorescent and glow pigments are, or seem to be, on fire. They won’t be near as bright in the hand. He has a history of making great baits and its too bad he shoots himself in the foot like this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.