Itasca Boots – Customer Service!

• buckshot
    Rochester, MN

I just thought I would share this….in this day and age it seems blow your socks off customer service is a rarity….however this week Itasca Boots did exactly that.

Somehow we ended up with 2 different size boots, no idea how it happened. We got them when Gander was closing their doors so it had to have been then but we just realized it this week….poor kid clodding around in one boot 3 sizes too big. He did say they fit fine in the store so I think we’re exempt from the worst parents of the year award. LOL

At any rate….we contacted Itasca and asked if we could buy one of each size to have 2 pairs or even just one of the right size but since that model boot was specific to Gander they were no longer available.

Here is the blow your socks off part…..the customer service person replied to our email the same day, asking for our address so he could send out a new pair of boots similar to the ones we have, in the right size….AT NO CHARGE!!!

Thank you Itasca Boots for going above & beyond!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice ! Good to hear some positive CS ! smash Itasca Boots ! (is that a MN company) ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.