Got My Big Boy Pants On..!!

• zab.jr
    Winona, Mn

Well since I purchased my Lx-7 as a Xmas gift to myself. I started looking more into the Lx-9. I love my Lx-7 I wouldn’t dare to step on the ice without it.

Well just last Tuesday here I was out fishing on my day off of work, my 7 started to act strange. First none of the buttons worked I couldn’t select anything or change anything. So I started to check all my connections, and I knew my batt had a full charge. Then in a split second my unit just shut off. So I started to get worried thinking something has happened to it. Well for some strange reason the unit decided to just shut off and not power back on. So I got on the phone with Cabelas since it was still covered under their warranty told them what had happened, they told me to bring it in to either a.) exchange it for another 7. or b.) I can exchange it for something else. And since I was considering getting the Lx-9…………………………

I said oh what the hell why not.!!!! And here it is I’m pumped and ready to get out on the Ice this weekend with it.

zab.jr
    Winona, Mn

There we go pics are fixed.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Don’t look into the lights!!

zab.jr
    Winona, Mn

Quote:

Don’t look into the lights!!

Too late on that one…

Was messing with the functions and found the lights and happen to be looking into the camera

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Betcha won’t do that again!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Looks good. I thought UPS would be here with mine tonight

hamms
    Mn

I love MarCum!

zab.jr
    Winona, Mn

Finally got out on the ice today with my Lx-9

pulled this beauty out

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Were you copying me? 32 fow – 6 feet off the bottom on a 1/12 oz spoon – 2# test.
    I’ll be writing up a lot of info I went through yesterday on my LX-9. Please add your experiences to that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.