Lx-5 problem

• Tony K
    Barnes Wi

The bottom won’t stay still. Is a almost new i just got it couple weeks ago
    Battire is charged all conections are good. The display looks like u r lifting the transducer up n down constantly Very annoying Dose it in simulator mode too. Any one else have this problem if so what was the fix?

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Sounds like auto zoom or bottom lock is catching different hard objects and bouncing around! Try adjusting the gain down a little next time. Or it may be a transducer on the fritz.

Tony K
    Barnes Wi

It dose it in simulator mode too nothing to do with bottom lock or gain.

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

If you can take it back to where you bought it I would do that first , Otherwise sounds like somthing that will need to be sent in to Marcum. If you go the second route go on to their website under support section.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Stop your boat Tony.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Dose it in simulator mode too.

Then it’s not the transducer.

In fact if I’m not mistaken that’s just a program running.

Check your battery with a volt meter for 12.8 v. If you’re good there, check with the retailer or Marcum.

Alex W
    Bangor, WI

Motor problem perhaps. That’s what they said about mine. If you have the receipt I’d just take it back and get a different one.

Tony K
    Barnes Wi

Took it back to PRINCE BAIT they are great they switched out the head unit on my way home be back on water tommrow that’s service that can’t be beat and they have the best minnows in the area.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Glad to hear you got it fixed Tony.

I had this same problem with my LX-5. I had to send it in. I think they recalibrated something. Had it back in a few days.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.