Need a gun clip

• Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Possibly low oil alarm?

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Possibly low oil alarm?

I agree with Peteyb, or it could be a too hot warning but if it does it just after starting and engine is cold thats where I would start first or maybe you could have faulty ignition.

eyedog

It is oil enjected, and the oil is full and it is using it. faulty ignition would meen the switch it self right? Thanks for the help.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Sometimes you can buy just the alarm , not sure about yours tho. I would have it checked out to be SAFE. whistling

nailbender

I had the same problem with my Mercury. I replaced the alarm module and found that wasn’t my problem. It turned out to be the sending unit from the oil tank. It went bad and the alarm sounded continuously. It was an easy fix.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

I blew up a motor after I checked everything out and thought it was OK. I checked the water pressure gauge and the water stream, checked the oil level and made sure the primer bulb was tight on my oil reservior. I had a clogged vent on my oil reservoir cap. When air cannot get into the reservior oil cannot get out. No oil mixed with gas = blown motor.

Good luck

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Hey guys, just seeing if anyone has an extra gun clip they are willing to part with:

Looking for a clip for a Browning BAR 270 Safari Grade II.

will pay of course.

thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.