Hopefully this isn’t politically connected

• big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>
    Media silence is deafening on this BIG STORY… that speaks volumes.

Seriously? Sad to see the Qanon conspiracy theories are alive and well on this site.

You explain 2 guys in their underwear at 2am having a hammer fight… did media bury the Hunter Biden laptop story in 2020 or that also a Qanon conspiracy ?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishthumper wrote:</div>
    100% agree with all of the above.

100% here too. I’m not in the Pelosi fan club and insider trading from elected officials is an extreme F-U to the average American, something politicians on both sides are often guilty of.

I am, however, extremely anti-smashing people’s skulls in with a hammer. Like everyone else there’s plenty of politicians I can’t stand but I wish no harm on any of them, it doesn’t make me happy to hear about bad news to them. Politics isn’t so much of my life like some people that it consumes me all the time, so I don’t wish bad things on other people.

Fair, but guys like us mitigate risk by not bringing “people” home from rainbow clubs at 2am to do “stuff”. Its hard to sympathize with perverted behavior. Assuming the (normally true) grapevine is correct.

buschman
    Pool 2

So now if we question this stuff we conspirators?? Get a grip. Pretty obvious that there’s a lot of questions on this story. If you think there isn’t, well that’s unfortunate.

I am not surprised by his comment. The comment from Mike is 100% product of what the media has done to some of us. The media lives off this stuff. They turned it political right from the get go as seen in Mikes attachment.

This story screams questioning. One week before a big election is odd. Combine that with bad journalism on a fishy story to begin with. We will never know the truth and hope everyone understands that.

buschman
    Pool 2

I did my D&D on these websites posted above by Mike. Someone please tell me if I am wrong on these details.

A guy breaks into the Pelosi house and was not seen on camera. Also the security system did not detect a break in. Does this mean there is no cameras and no security system that would detect a break in (I have a hard time believing this). Also while breaking into the door the intruder managed to get the glass to shatter outward/outside??

Then this intruder decides to take off all of his clothes beside his underwear “assuming he had clothes on while he broke in”. Somewhere between him breaking and taking his clothes off he allows Paul Pelosi to go to the bathroom with his phone where he calls 911 for police assistance??

Minutes later the police arrive and the front door is wide open (at 2:45am?) and the police see Paul Pelosi with a hammer. Paul Pelosi and the suspect are now both wearing only underwear. The suspect grabs the hammer from Paul and hits Paul in the head before police can arrest them.

At one point it was said there was another individual there but that has now been correct and the police said there were just the two individuals. It was also reported the intruder had zip ties but they will not comment on that either. This is quoted from the San Francisco DA.

munchy
    NULL

I did my D&D on these websites posted above by Mike. Someone please tell me if I am wrong on these details.

A guy breaks into the Pelosi house and was not seen on camera. Also the security system did not detect a break in. Does this mean there is no cameras and no security system that would detect a break in (I have a hard time believing this). Also while breaking into the door the intruder managed to get the glass to shatter outward/outside??

Then this intruder decides to take off all of his clothes beside his underwear “assuming he had clothes on while he broke in”. Somewhere between him breaking and taking his clothes off he allows Paul Pelosi to go to the bathroom with his phone where he calls 911 for police assistance??

Minutes later the police arrive and the front door is wide open (at 2:45am?) and the police see Paul Pelosi with a hammer. Paul Pelosi and the suspect are now both wearing only underwear. The suspect grabs the hammer from Paul and hits Paul in the head before police can arrest them.

At one point it was said there was another individual there but that has now been correct and the police said there were just the two individuals. It was also reported the intruder had zip ties but they will not comment on that either. This is quoted from the San Francisco DA.

And don’t forget during the 911 call Paul stated he doesn’t know who the guy is but his name is David and he is a “friend”

CaptainMusky

I just listened to that 911 call. Very strange deal and there is definitely more to this story.

buschman
    Pool 2

I see some media sites stating that the intruder was not wearing underwear now..

“CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misstated what clothing the suspect was wearing when officers found him”

So this will just keep changing.. Tune in next week when they have a story that make sense… haha..

Mike

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>gregory wrote:</div>
    So now if we question this stuff we conspirators?? Get a grip. Pretty obvious that there’s a lot of questions on this story. If you think there isn’t, well that’s unfortunate.

I am not surprised by his comment. The comment from Mike is 100% product of what the media has done to some of us. The media lives off this stuff. They turned it political right from the get go as seen in Mikes attachment.

This story screams questioning. One week before a big election is odd. Combine that with bad journalism on a fishy story to begin with. We will never know the truth and hope everyone understands that.

Holy poop you’re so far off the deep end it’s not even funny. You’re just regurgitating right wing talking points. The exact kind of rhetoric that justifies attacks like this. It’s absolutely disgusting you’re cheering on the fact that a man was put into the hospital.

MTG called for Pelosi to be executed. Tom Emmer tweeted #firepelosi along with a video of him shooting a rifle. Yet this attack by a right wing MAGA nut job was just a coincidence, eh? Y’all are a bunch of suckers. Good job getting the homophobia in there as well, just take those masks off now.

CaptainMusky

Holy poop you’re so far off the deep end it’s not even funny. You’re just regurgitating right wing talking points. The exact kind of rhetoric that justifies attacks like this. It’s absolutely disgusting you’re cheering on the fact that a man was put into the hospital.

Regurgitating left wing talking points is pretty rich when calling out someone else who is questioning many of the details of the case. Did you even bother to listen to the 911 call?

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mike wrote:</div>

Regurgitating left wing talking points is pretty rich when calling out someone else who is questioning many of the details of the case. Did you even bother to listen to the 911 call?

Of course not… that would be like doing some research about Hunters laptop… if you acknowledge it at all as a loony lefty liberal, it reveals how bad you were duped and what an fool you have been.

B-man

If the 911 dispatch audio is real, it sounds like Mr. Pelosi was taking it up the chute from his “friend” while ol’ Nancy was out of town.

Why would he be friends with some “right wing nut job?” Is it because love sees past politics jester

There’s nothing wrong with being gay, but there’s everything wrong with covering it up to match a political agenda…..

Coletrain27

If the 911 dispatch audio is real, it sounds like Mr. Pelosi was taking it up the chute from his “friend” while ol’ Nancy was out of town.

Why would he be friends with some “right wing nut job?” Is it because love sees past politics jester

There’s nothing wrong with being gay, but there’s everything wrong with covering it up to match a political agenda…..

Well said

CaptainMusky

The guy wasnt even a right wing nutjob that’s just what the media wants you to believe. He was a registered Green party member and was a frequent nudist protestor (obviously this is right wing LOL) with his girlfriend.

stout93
    Becker MN

MTG called for Pelosi to be executed. Tom Emmer tweeted #firepelosi along with a video of him shooting a rifle. Yet this attack by a right wing MAGA nut job was just a coincidence, eh? Y’all are a bunch of suckers. Good job getting the homophobia in there as well, just take those masks off now.

Who the F*ck called him a “right wing nutjob”???

LOL

Lay off the pot CNN dude. It’s warping your brain…

Ripjiggen

You got all that from the 20 second 911 clip?

buschman
    Pool 2

It’s absolutely disgusting you’re cheering on the fact that a man was put into the hospital.

Good job getting the homophobia in there as well, just take those masks off now.

Mike, not sure how you get all this from my reply. Not sure I care either but do hope you all have a great day and enjoy the weather we have right now.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Literally everything you wrote here is wrong. They are lies being spouted by high ranking Republicans and demonstrates precisely the real issue at hand.

stout93
    Becker MN

Literally everything you wrote here is wrong. They are lies being spouted by high ranking Republicans and demonstrates precisely the real issue at hand.

Hmmm….

Alot of this was reported by Politico….a lefty rag..

big_g
    Isle, MN

Verbatim from the 911 dispatcher… “RP stated that he doesn’t know who the male is… but he advises that his name is David and that he is a friend”

Speaking of division….

Attachments:
    1. division.jpg

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Hmmm….

Alot of this was reported by Politico….a lefty rag..

Something tells me you and the other IDQers didn’t read the criminal complaint and sworn affidavit that includes Mirandized statement from the suspect.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. We can have an “I told you so” post.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I read it. The guy was well prepared. He had 4 hammers, two he brought to the Pelosi’s and two in his garage / house.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Weird how they give the background on the newbie FBI Agent… but not the background/status of the alleged attacker… being an illegal in this country ? crazy

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I read it. The guy was well prepared. He had 4 hammers, two he brought to the Pelosi’s and two in his garage / house.

What i find odd is they dont talk about how many boxes of nails he had??
    also what kind of hammer? Framing,finish? ball pin? It could of got ugly if he had on pair of nail bags…imagine if he had cordless nail gun! doah

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

What i find odd is they dont talk about how many boxes of nails he had??
    also what kind of hammer? Framing,finish? ball pin? It could of got ugly if he had on pair of nail bags…imagine if he had cordless nail gun! doah

We don’t have to imagine. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna42749

There seems to be a pattern emerging.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

#6 flickershads in natural colors have done best up tight, 4-8′ pulled about 1.5-2mph upstream. Some fish are coming on paddle tails as well, but covering water is the best bet with low flow. Don’t get suckered into sitting on a “spot.”

edit: SH** my bad. I mistakenly posted something fishing related on an outdoors forum in one of the 9 political posts from the last week. Honest mistake! coffee

Dan
    Southeast MN

Post it in the comments section of CNN or Fox instead. If an outdoor website with a lot of real good hunting and fishing info can be overcome with politics, I would imagine news websites are flooded with people talking about river bites and rut patterns right?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Hammers are strange but also strange is he never tied up or restrained Pelosi. He let him go upstairs, let him go to the bathroom, let him answer the door. Plus the broken glass OUTSIDE the door…. Very weird, but then the whole deal seems weird. Almost seems staged.

Coletrain27

Hammers are strange but also strange is he never tied up or restrained Pelosi. He let him go upstairs, let him go to the bathroom, let him answer the door. Plus the broken glass OUTSIDE the door…. Very weird, but then the whole deal seems weird. Almost seems staged.

no that would never happen a week before elections jester

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘Hopefully this isn’t politically connected’ is closed to new replies.