TRIKA

• Umy
    South Metro

Son saw a rod at their booth last year at the fishing show. Waited all year to buy it and sat in our rod holder in the basement til this weekend when we took it to the Big Bass Bash in Missouri on Lake of the Ozarks.
    Had it in the side holder of the boat and when he grabbed it to make his first cast on Saturday morning at 6:30 he watched in disbelief as the rod tip and about an inch of the rod slid down his line.
    He was BUMMED – ruined the trip for him. He was so excited to use it. I can only assume it got broken putting it into the holder or got moved somehow…… doesn’t matter.
    We got home on Monday around 3pm. He had to go to the airport by 5 to fly to Milwaukee for work. I am taking him and 4 of his friends to North Arm of Rainy third week of June and he was so depressed he wasn’t going to have it.
    I contacted Trika and started the process for him.
    They shipped it out today?!?!?!?
    Sent them pictures, communication was GREAT.
    AWESOME experience with this Minnesota company. Texted him to let him know and all I got back was a couple question marks and a smiley face on his text. Can’t wait to see his face when he gets home!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.