Hopefully this isn’t politically connected

• MX1825

Coming soon. California HOID cards. Hammer Owners Identification card. Only 5 hammers per individual and anything over 18oz is considered an assault hammer. If you are a carpenter, you need a tool belt endorsement on your card before you can legally holster any hammer, assault style or not. 6 hours of training required to received your HOID card and an additional 4 hours for a tool belt endorsement. Fee’s per class not to exceed $200 each.

No hammers within 100 feet of schools, churches, state and federal buildings. LEO are NOT exempt from this restriction.

Will this be needed if you have your HCCP(Hammer Concealed Carry Permit)??
    Asking for a friend. whistling

404 ERROR
    MN

Will this be needed if you have your HCCP(Hammer Concealed Carry Permit)??
    Asking for a friend.

This is a prerequisite. Since there is no 2A protection, California is a May-issue state for HCCP’s.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

I don’t feel bad for the Pelosi family. They have built their entire empire of wealth on the taxpayer dime through insider trading, all while making a full career pushing 2A infringement. Never let a good tragedy go to waste right? You’ll see new bills passed allowing for extra taxpayer funded security for senators.

I would not handle things this way, but imo politicians who consistently tread on public rights should in fact fear the public.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

I don’t feel bad for the Pelosi family. They have built their entire empire of wealth on the taxpayer dime through insider trading, all while making a full career pushing 2A infringement. Never let a good tragedy go to waste right? You’ll see new bills passed allowing for extra taxpayer funded security for senators.

I would not handle things this way, but imo politicians who consistently tread on public rights should in fact fear the public.

Hmmm, does that include the election deniers running for office ?

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

[/quote]
    Come on Don…

404 ERROR
    MN

SWING! And a miss…Good luck next inning… coffee

craig s

Can’t believe anybody cares about such maggots as the pelosi family…

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Coming to California

Attachments:
    1. 678787CD-E48F-4BF1-89CA-137A7F0ADBF2.png

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Coming to California

I dunno, that looks like an automatic assault nail bender.

Leftysrconfused

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>KPE wrote:</div>

Yes Stacy Abrams counts

Leftysrconfused

“Makes you wonder how much this plays a part in events like this”

Care to elaborate on how much time you have spent wondering?

If you are wondering too much just relax and take it easy. If you are drawing a connection between the 2, than it’s just your personal, inner feelings hard at work.

Instead devote some time to a “hammer safety” program so we can all be safe!!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

This is the second time in months paul pelosi has been at a crime scene, both times he was hammered!

Ripjiggen

Not a Pelosi supporter but too say any person deserves getting beat with a hammer is kind of gross.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Yeah and it shows how much politics and people’s views are a part of their lives.

For F’s sake, a guy got his skull fractured by a hammer, and look at some of the posts on here. I’m strongly of the belief that if anyone received a skull fracture in a BS break-in attack, they have my sympathies regardless of what policies their family would like to implement. You wanna talk division and hate, look no further than many of the comments by IDO’ers.

ajw

The dude who attacked him is a registered Green Party voter. Interesting.

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

This could be an instance where the truth of what happened is buried. It is not a conspiracy to see that a more than likely probability if the truth reflects poorly on Mr. Pelosi. Being cynical of the investigation is the right answer.

Snake ii’s

I reserve judgement until I see the security videos.
    Where are they?

munchy
    NULL

I reserve judgement until I see the security videos.
    Where are they?

I found a screenshot

Attachments:
    1. PHOTO-Paul-Pelosi-Crime-Scene-Video-Meme-768x629-1.jpg

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Not a Pelosi supporter but too say any person deserves getting beat with a hammer is kind of gross.

No kidding. I’m can’t stand Pelosi or her liberal views, but that doesn’t mean her husband deserves to be beaten with a hammer. And anyone stating such needs to have their mental capacity checked.

I say the punishment should fit the crime. Zip tie his hands and start hacking away at the attacker with a hammer. See how he likes it.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Have any of you actually read the details that are out there? Im sure they are working on damage control.

big_g
    Isle, MN

This is the second time in months paul pelosi has been at a crime scene, both times he was hammered!

jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Have any of you actually read the details that are out there? Im sure they are working on damage control.

Correct! X2

big_g
    Isle, MN

Media silence is deafening on this BIG STORY… that speaks volumes.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

So does two “guys” in the house with at least one in his fruit of the looms.
    Im sure we’ll get to see the cops cams and extensive building security footage any minute now….

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ripjiggen wrote:</div>

No kidding. I’m can’t stand Pelosi or her liberal views, but that doesn’t mean her husband deserves to be beaten with a hammer. And anyone stating such needs to have their mental capacity checked.

I say the punishment should fit the crime. Zip tie his hands and start hacking away at the attacker with a hammer. See how he likes it.

100% agree with all of the above.

Mike

Seriously? Sad to see the Qanon conspiracy theories are alive and well on this site.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot-2022-10-31-111349.jpg

gregory
    Red wing,mn

So now if we question this stuff we conspirators?? Get a grip. Pretty obvious that there’s a lot of questions on this story. If you think there isn’t, well that’s unfortunate.

Dan
    Southeast MN

100% agree with all of the above.

100% here too. I’m not in the Pelosi fan club and insider trading from elected officials is an extreme F-U to the average American, something politicians on both sides are often guilty of.

I am, however, extremely anti-smashing people’s skulls in with a hammer. Like everyone else there’s plenty of politicians I can’t stand but I wish no harm on any of them, it doesn’t make me happy to hear about bad news to them. Politics isn’t so much of my life like some people that it consumes me all the time, so I don’t wish bad things on other people.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘Hopefully this isn’t politically connected’ is closed to new replies.