• biggill
    Participant
    East Bethel, MN

yay

Pay up.

buschman
    Participant
    Pool 2

What makes anything recent more of an “effort to dust this post” than the previous 3 pages?

Well, the addition of off topic replies I guess.

I would credit the addition of DTJ as the leader of the Republican Party as one. I did not know that.

Adding Obama, hunter and doctor Fakey to the conversation gets additional credit. I love sarcasm so this is all good stuff. Not kidding either. I welcome it so find these post entertaining.

EPG, I have a cold one says we hit #5.

buschman
    Participant
    Pool 2

Gill, I was too late to get my bet in.

EPG, double or nothing on 6?? Two cold ones.

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

I’ll give ya an A for effort. waytogo

Reef W
    Participant

Attachments:
    1. BK.jpg

gregory
    Participant
    Red wing,mn

Totally! 😂

bigstorm
    Participant
    Southern WI

I guess I dont understand how anyone can believe anything they read from anywhere anymore. There doesnt seem to be any accountability or difference in stating your opinion or having it typed/read as a fact (this goes for news outlets as well)

Regarding this specifc event, regardless of political choice nobody deserves to be beat with a hammer unless that person is a physical threat to the person with the hammer

Still cant believe this topic hasnt been dusted yet either, I was thinking by page 3 it would have been

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘Hopefully this isn’t politically connected’ is closed to new replies.