Humminbird 788ci HD DI

• jebb-hatch
    Kearney, Nebraska

Any one have an opinion on this unit? Cabelas has it in their Black Friday add for $549. I know they are coming out with some new technology for the 2014 models but I can’t afford the new ones. So just wondering if this would be a good, trouble free unit at that price.

dairycat

I have two of the 788’s one regular and one DI so far they both have been real good. Got mine off ebay for $400 2 months ago.
    CHad

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

Any one have an opinion on this unit? Cabelas has it in their Black Friday add for $549. I know they are coming out with some new technology for the 2014 models but I can’t afford the new ones. So just wondering if this would be a good, trouble free unit at that price.

Very good units in my opinion!

With that said I am still running a special on a 788ci HD DI for $599. That also includes a free version 4 lakemaster chip.
    Also no tax or shipping if bought online from AGHQ!

Any questions feel free to hollar!

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Like Eric and others have said. Good units. Way better prices to be found out there.

jebb-hatch
    Kearney, Nebraska

Thanks for the info guys. Just what I was looking for.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.