360 imaging?

• hope4fish

I’m curious if many/any out there are buying the 360 imaging this year. while the I-link seems to be selling very well, I just don’t ever hear about anyone making the step up to 360 imaging. If you’ve got it or are getting it, how do you plan to utilize it?

adam-bartusek
    New Prague, MN

I would sure get it if I had the money. I’d probably have it up front to be honest. It would be a huge help when drop shooting something. You can stick your nose towards it and see it. I think it sounds like a great system. I have no idea what other peoples thoughts are though.

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

I have a SI on the view mount and will rotate it as I move along to give me 360. granted it isn’t the same but I can’t afford the real unit. the look really cool and would imagine the will be included in the next generations of depth fibers vs an add on.

reddog

Like you DanK, Ive had SI on my Terrova for 4 years now. For me, and my style of fishing, its well worth it to me. I have seen the value, many, many times.

Im going to wait for the next generation transducer for my Terrova.

One that looks and performs exactly like the 360 transducer now, (weed wacker string module) but without the deployment system, (which I think adds a crapton of $ to the system, and is unneeded, because I already have the best deployment system with my Terrova..Plus, its on the front of my boat, where it should be…

With this new transducer, you will be able to control the rotational values in the head. You will be able to set it to rotate like it does now, but you will also be ale to lock it at 90 degrees, 180 degrees, or any other angle you want.

Plus, I dont want a round image on my rectangular screen..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.