G3 Boats

• E4mo

Some days I drink my coffee while sitting in my G3 in the driveway and think about all the awesome days on the water I’ve had in it.

Reliable. Solid aluminum build. The Yamaha always runs.

James Chandler

If you are in the market, Ed Watkins Marine in Denver, Nort Carolina is selling G3s at really good rates.

Glen Wright

I would appreciate it if any G3 Angler 18 SF owners would get back to me regarding what size screen Sonar/Chartplotters they installed on the console dash. Single or 2 units? Pictures ? I’m considering 9″ or 10″ on my new 2021 boat . I Don’t want to impede forward view out the windshield too much. One head on crash in a boat 38 years ago was enough for me. ( no buddy hurt but could have been deadly if I hadn’t reacted at last instant , prop marks full length down the side of their boat)
    How has your Bear trailer been performing for you?
    Did you mount a Minn Kota on a composite quick release mount?
    Did you go with 27 or 29 sized trolling motor batteries? ( dealer is suggesting 27 but I’ve got Walmart 29’s on an 80lb Terrova in my 16 ft side console boat)
    Did you buy the G3 supplied full clear vinyl side and rear curtains to go with factory bimini top ? How do you like it.
    Do the live wells perform adequately?
    Any other ideas regarding how to rig the 2021 G3 Angler 18 SF for multi species fishing in Ontario would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    1. The-Wrights-New-Boat-scaled.jpg

Doug kirtley

G3 boats are made by YAMAHA. Designed, owned by YAMAHA Or they were as of 2017 anyways.

I’ve owned and road and fished in all types of boats for 50 years.

IMO Boats seem to be well thought out but nothing fancy.

Yamaha makes good stuff, period.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.