Thursday/Friday……Rainy Lake!!

• arklite881south

I had my Thursday/Friday re-schedule a couple weeks ago with concerns on our ice. We’ll have full access to those big Pike and Walleyes!! Shoot me a messsage if you can come up on short notice. Boats in the water and ready to roll!! RABC cards will allow us to work Canadian side as well, but certainly not a requirement. Should be perfect timing!

BTW…….You can tell the gal in your life that your test driving Skeeters WX2190!!

patk
    Nisswa, MN

I’ve got the days off work already. Just have to ask the significant other if it’s okay if I miss the wedding rehearsal on friday evening? I’m sure I can be back in time for the wedding

BTW – She does know that I’m missing maybe the ideal year to chase ice out pike at Rainy. We actually talked about. However I don’t think she feels as bad as she let on.

arklite881south

Quote:

I’ve got the days off work already. Just have to ask the significant other if it’s okay if I miss the wedding rehearsal on friday evening? I’m sure I can be back in time for the wedding

BTW – She does know that I’m missing maybe the ideal year to chase ice out pike at Rainy. We actually talked about. However I don’t think she feels as bad as she let on.

Bring her along. We’ll get you back in time for the wedding. Who needs rehearsals anyhow. Wing it.

wall-i-hunter
    Geneva, IL

C,

I arrive Thursday evening. If you have no takers for Friday, let me know….

arklite881south

Sounds Good!! Still open!! Frustrating re-schedules especially with timing about perfect!! Will let you know Thursday evening.

Still hoping it gets filled. I’m sick of staining the house already.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Well she turned me down. I guess I get a couple things as a consolation prize. She’s a keeper.

The other bonus is my nephew has never been to minnesota. A couple years ago in Indiana I got to take him out for his very first time. Now I get to show him the lakes here for his first time. That will be cool. Hopefully we can find him a fish or two.

Hope you’re out on the water and not knee deep in stain!

arklite881south

Yeah I’d say that would be a tough sell for ya bud. BTW……Sorry to say we clobbered the Walleyes today. Nothing big, but the smallest was 16.5 inches and the biggest was 22 inches. Pretty sure it was a mess of males devouring jigs and plastics. Get that wedding stuff out of the way and grab your sticks!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.