“Snowstorm Slabs”

• arklite881south

In the midst of a flat out snowstorm we drilled our way out in the mud and found a ridiculous school of big Crappies. Though the snow was nearly blinding at times; those red marks on are Marcum were shining through the flakes like Rudolph leading his team. We were truly……”SEEING RED”.

If your a Crappie angler and you haven’t tried tipping your presentations with the Plastic Wedgee from CJ&S you truly need to dedicate some time in doing so. Anglers including myself are often guilty of sticking with old tricks, but the only way you gain a new “Confidence Bait” is to truly learn how to use it.

One of my favorite presentations for big Rainy Lake “Donks” would be the Pink diamond jig tipped with a white Wedgee from CJ&S and BfishN Tackle.

What’s your personal favorite “Donk” presentation?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

CHRIS !!!

SERIOUSLY

NICE !!!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

My best Slab specs have come on Lil Cecils down here Chris.. Have you used them up there ?

Bob Gordon
    Washington,IL

Nice !! You can have the snow.

arklite881south

Quote:

My best Slab specs have come on Lil Cecils down here Chris.. Have you used them up there ?

I haven’t Dave, but I’ve had customers use them and do quite well!!

arklite881south

Quote:

Nice !! You can have the snow.

Just need enough to run sleds Bob!!

blackbay

Just so there’s no confusion, there’s really no snow and just skim ice on some bays in the Falls right now. Nobody is fishing yet. Chris is just getting guys fired up and thinking about the upcoming ice season, and doing a very good job at it btw. The 10 day forcast looks like some cold weather is coming though.

crappies

just started using the lindy toad last season and im hooked. it works 75% of time, every time. cant wait for some ice ive got the shakes.

arklite881south

Quote:

Just so there’s no confusion, there’s really no snow and just skim ice on some bays in the Falls right now. Nobody is fishing yet. Chris is just getting guys fired up and thinking about the upcoming ice season, and doing a very good job at it btw. The 10 day forcast looks like some cold weather is coming though.

Thanks BB!! This cold coming next week is goint to make my knees shake. Kelly told me she is going to lock me inside the house. Hmnnnnnnnnn…….. Does she mean my Otter??

arklite881south

Quote:

just started using the lindy toad last season and im hooked. it works 75% of time, every time. cant wait for some ice ive got the shakes.

Just transfer that Shake to the quiver of your presentation.

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

glow gill pill. i need crappie pappy!!

crappies

haha never though of that!

arklite881south

Quote:

glow gill pill. i need crappie pappy!!

Nice!!

arklite881south

Quote:

haha never though of that!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.