What is your Favorite Restaurant?

• wahly
    Cedar Rapids, Ia

TEA STEAK HOUSE ok a little farther than you want to go but make it a night and stay in Sioux Falls SD. Tea,SD is 15 minutes away and OH MY———–> THEE BEST STEAK IN THE ENTIRE MIDWEST!!!!!! Go early and hungry

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

The Cattleman’s restraunt if you are ever in, PIERE SD its a must!!!!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Hell, if SD is in play, jump on a plane and head to NYC or Vegas and go to Mesa Grill. Bobby Flay is the man! The food is AMAZING. Topolobango in Chicago is great too (Rich Bayless) and Gibsons steak house in Chi-town never disappoints.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Lots of good suggestions, Alma has always sounded awesome, always heard good reviews, one of the to chefs in the cities go far the chefts course. La Bella vie has always had great reviews, probably my to choice. Haven’t been to either of those, but I have no doubt they would be meals to remember. The strip club was amazing, even my non red meat eating wife wouldn’t hesitate to go back. Been a couple years, but Kincade’s was fantastic the couple times we are there, way better than expected.

And Jon J. Mccormick’s and smicks …. Awesome! Especially if you love oysters, I respect your opinions the more you post! (always have liked your opinions.)

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I should add, that my previous post included some really nice spendy places, and as much as we would love to eat there, frequently… A little more budget friendly imho Jensens Supper club (eagan) is usually our nice place to celebrate, under $100.

wolfman-k

Have you ever tried Russells in Big Lake? Good food & great dining experience.

BassMasterFunk
    White Bear Lake, MN

Seven gets my vote. Great steaks and sushi. Sides and desserts are excellent as well. Expensive, but good.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.