Miss sitting in a treestand?

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Here’s a good video from a treestand that could soil a few shorts. It’s about two and a half minutes long.

In the treestand…

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

That is one cool video. I’d have had to clean the shorts…

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

O.M.G… as my daughter would say. Just the first step up I woulda been saying more than “whaddya doin there”.

mikeraiche
    Arkansaw Wi

Ive had one eye level with me before in a tree. Thank god I had a pistol with. Out of all the trees in Wisconsin the bear got up the one I was sitting in.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I had one do that when I was 14 during rifle deer season. I wasn’t sure what to do so as soon as it started climbing my ladder I let fly with a shot into the ground. He departed much faster than the one in the video. I didn’t leave my stand until my dad came looking for me though because I was too scared to climb down. Asking him what he was doing never entered my mind.

thegun
    mn

LOL!~ That was freaking cool as hell! and how he calmly said. HEY WHAT YA DOING THERE? and did you see the look on the bears face? He had the Oh ##$&*^ I’m dead look on his face! great video! better your tree than mine!

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Quote:

LOL!~ and did you see the look on the bears face? He had the Oh ##$&*^ I’m dead look on his face!

That’s exactly what he was thinking, funny. Great video!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

So far through this season over my years of hunting I have had 6 different bears up my tree. The worst one was when the cubs went up a tree right next to me and got above me with momma still on the ground. That one got me a little tense. I now carry a pistol with me while bow hunting.

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

He talks to the thing like he is talking to his hunting dog! That was really cool but man I would have needed new shorts. Great video

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Cool video but definitely not the response from the hunter that I was expecting He was a LOT more cool under that pressure than I think I would have been.

Dave

matt-p
    White Bear Lake, MN

Wow. Thats all I can say is WOW!!! I would have freaked out thats for sure.

benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

.. I give that a pucker factor of 20..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.