What Happened?

• wally1992
    Evansville MN

Did everyone lose a bet on the games, or is everyone broke. Logged on this evening and it is all “For Sale”.
    We did fish this afternoon and had a productive day. Listened to the games on the A.M. transistor radio.
    After the cold spell it was a pleasure fishing in 10 degree temp’s. We caught the usual hungry 3-4# northerns, and the boys caught a nice walleye. Earlier in the season all they wanted was big sucker minnows, Shiners and fatheads are becoming more appetizing. The one thing that remains constant on the lake i fish is that it is different every year.

JoeBruggenthies

Broke?

I hope not!!

I don’t get to post our used boats, ATV’s and Sea doos as they come in, so I post them on a quiet evening.

Only have about 4 more posts, then I can look at all the fish pictures.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Not sure what is going on with the site. My guess is that James must of just left to head out of town. This is usually when this stuff happens.

marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

It looks like Craig’s list on here. What the h…!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Not sure what is going on with the site. My guess is that James must of just left to head out of town. This is usually when this stuff happens.

Nothing going on with the site.

Just one of our sponsors posting some of their inventory.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Mike, I think you would look good on one of these.

big_g
    Isle, MN

No doubt, the new sleds are far out looking… Can’t believe I just said “far out”…. up at the pond last weekend, I couldn’t believe the sleds, they make my ’95 look like an old ’74 PUMA…

big G

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

old ’74 PUMA.

Hey now! They were HOT in their day.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

That is a nice looking sled. Wife told me she didnt think I would be very comfortable sleeping on it.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Well the kids and I are heading to Mille Lacs for the weekend next Friday! LONG overdue family throwdown! Hopefully have some pictures and a report to throw out finally!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.