Duluth Bulldogs

• ARCH
    southern minnesota

anyone catch that game tonight, it was pretty awesome with 39 seconds left dogs were down 4-2 and they tied it up and won in ot

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

I couldn’t find the game on TV.?? What a comeback though!!

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

it was amazing! i thought they were done when it was 3 to 4 with 13 seconds left and they moved that faceoff outside the zone, (which was a horrible call) but they got the puck down there and buried it! hopefully they will play a little better tonight tho.

jhalfen

Quote:

I couldn’t find the game on TV.?? What a comeback though!!

I believe it was on ESPN-U

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Jason is correct for what I think are all of the early games. Semis & Championship may be on ESPN2.

Flipped back and forth between the MSU/Kansas game and managed to flip over for the last 13 seconds. Even as he shot it, I thought it was over and then I looked up there sits the .8 seconds left in the game!!! There I am pumping my fist in the air, Badger fan that I am!!!

Unfortunately, I fell asleep during the OT. How long did it take for them to win???

Looks like the east is going to take it to the WCHA/CCHA after watching last night. Assuming the other half of the bracket games are tonight…

Mark

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

the bulldog game is on espn u again today i believe. they scored 11 minutes into ot on a powerplay. i forget who it was but he passed it right across the slot to mike connely and he tapped it in. it was about time they did something on their powerplays. their last 2 goals were both on pp’s.

wheres_waldo
    The Big Pond

Damn Comcast – no ESPNU at my house. Awesome finish to regulation!!! Stalock looked human last night. If he regains his form of the last three weeks where he let basically nothing past him, they have a shot at the National Championship. The Dogs did score in OT on the power play of what some are calling a questionable call. Down 4-2 with 40 seconds left and win – oh baby. Wow!! Here is a clip of the end of the third period.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgveHcea0kc

The semi finals will be on ESPN2 and the championship is on ESPN.

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

what did they say was questionable about it? looked like a good goal to me and i have been playing for 15 years lol.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Thanks Comcast!! 75 bucks a month and I can’t watch a regional final in the “State of Hockey”. Time to get a dish I guess.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.