Vietnam Memorial Wall

• lots-of-luck
    Mayer, MN

Looking forward to the day when I visit and pay my tribute to fallen heros of my father’s generation. But, until then I found a website that allows you to browse fallen heros names alphabetically or by state and town. Search your own hometown and remind yourself of those names that you may never knew existed.

http://www.cantho-rvn.org/VN_Mem/Statetwn/

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Cool. Thankfully and yet unfortunately, my little home town only lost one soldier in that war. I know his brothers and other family well.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Great site to pay tribute to our fallen soldiers. Thank you for sharing.

skineboy
    Red Wing, MN

Cool site. I went to the wall with my old man when I was 8 years old. It was the first time I ever saw him cry as he pointed out name after name of guys he grew up with and guys he was in the Marines with.

~SKINEBOY~

fishbait

Thank you for sharing this site and THANKS to all that have served then and now.

dea
    Hixton, WI

My husband was in the military and posted at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in DC. If anyone has a chance, go to DC on vacation. Until you experience the Wall in person, it is hard to imagine all those lives that were lost. Then go to Arlington National Cemetery. Most of the attractions are free and there are tour bus companies and public transportation that make it easy to get around. We lived there for over eight years and took many people around to the sights. Downtown at Christmas is just awesome.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.