MN Wild!

• derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Too bad they are still only committed to making the playoffs. Hopefully the new owner will change that next year..

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Year after year its the same. Hot first 1/2 team …Terrible second 1/2 team …To bad the playoffs weren’t during the first 1/2…RR

wallster
    Austin, MN

The Wild anthem is great. Nothing better then that to start off the game. Go Wild
    Wallster ><((((>

deertracker

Quote:

The Wild anthem is great. Nothing better then that to start off the game. Go Wild

I listen to it before every game. That is probably the best anthem I have heard.
    DT

deertracker

If you didn’t notice, my secong post is the goal horn. I like to play it when we score. It makes me feel like I’m at the game when I can’t make it.
    DT

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

That was sweet! I had not heard that one before. Sure gets you in the mood to watch hockey. TFS

M

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

You can see on the Wild Message boards that I have officially resigned as a fan. Seriously, you can’t muster up enough to right the ship playing Atlanta who is probably now the worst team in the league?

Go Wild or Go Crazy.

crank205
    la crosse wis

wow 12:30am and spent 20 min going thru one video after another—poor Sue thinks I’m insane—But the Horn is Hockey

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Come again?

deertracker

It was hard to watch the game yesterday. It feels like they just don’t want it. Luckily there was the high school tournament on at the same time. The H.S. teams really play their heart out. How about Hill Murray dominating Roseau. They even outplayed Roseau when they were short handed.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I think that Roseau was still tired and sore from the Blaine game. they skated hard agian Blaine and really smacked them around and then Hill did it to them. good games though. love high school hockey.

shane

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.