Need pictures for the DNR F.I.N. program

• audemp
    Wi

Here is a program that I hope you all will support. I believe that if you teach a kid to fish they will not only have a lot of fun but they will stay out of trouble.

So please post some pictures of your kids with their catch here and submit them to Rick at the DNR (the info on how to submit them is below).

The e-mail contact for submitting the fish pictures for anyone interested should be [email protected].

Rick heads up the F.I.N. program and is the person people should communicate with directly. He has done some pretty cool things to help promote kids fishing opportunities in the urban area for the last several years and he is excited about the opportunity to get some new photos for use on the website so people can see what is in some of our local waters and the opportunities that exist for the area residents.

Here is one with my kids.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I read up on that last year and I’d love to get involved at some point. Although, we want to encourage kids. A day with me and they may fear the water. They certainly wouldn’t learn anything about fishing.

savage_tuna
    Savage, MN

I’ve got some classic ones… I’ll pop a few over to him!

Tuna

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.