Shrek 3

• Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

The kids forced Dad to take them to Shrek 3 on Saturday, it was a very good movie & the kids just loved it. Has anyone else broke down an seen it yet?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I havn’t seen this one yet, But saw the 1st 2! Eddie Murphy as Donkey cracks me up!
    Will also be seeing Pirates of the Carrabean 3! Keira Knightly……..OOOOO LaLa!

jd318
    NE Nebraska

We’re going this Friday for son’s birthday.

amfyoyo1
    Iowa

Quote:

The kids forced Dad to take them to Shrek 3 on Saturday, it was a very good movie & the kids just loved it. Has anyone else broke down an seen it yet?

Nope…but my arm is being twisted, so I’ll take your advise.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

What a surprise. a “donkey” cracks you up.

Broncs

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Amanda and Tyler’s birthdays are next week, so I am sure we’ll be seeing Shrek and Pirates.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I took the kids to it yesterday afternoon. Matti liked it and Wil fell alseep halfway through.

I thought it was a middle-of-the-road movie. Not overly funny, but not a complete disaster either. I guess I expected more.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I would have to agree with Blue. I was somewhat dissapointed in comparison to the first two. The first one was hilarious, the second one was still really good, but this one seemed to me like they should have quit after 2, had a contract for a 3rd, and needed to put something out and this is what you got. Not a bad movie by any means, but doesn’t measure up to the first one.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Yeah, daughters birthday party friday night will be at Shrek 3….darn..I have track practice, but will meet up for them for pizza afterwards

the better half
    Champlin, MN

Quote:

Amanda and Tyler’s birthdays are next week, so I am sure we’ll be seeing Shrek and Pirates.

and Spiderman 3.

One of us is going to need to get another job just to see movies!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Quote:

Keira Knightly……..OOOOO LaLa!

Any movie with Keira Knightly in it is worth watching, even if you have to turn the sound off.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Make Tyler get a job! He’s wise beyond his years anyhow!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Keira Knightly……..OOOOO LaLa!

Any movie with Keira Knightly in it is worth watching, even if you have to turn the sound off.

AMEN!

krisko
    Durand, WI

Spiderman 3 I guess was a real long drawn out show. I talked with a lot of people that said it was extremely boring. Some of these shows…the more they make the worse they get…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.