Summer Job

• uffdapete
    Rainy Lake, MN

Looking for a summer job? Enjoy talking to people? Like to be on a lake in northern MN 5 days a week from opener to Oct. 1 and get paid for it? Good job for a student majoring in some area of natural resources or someone who’s semi-retired.

I have a little more liberty to clarify. The job is working for the DNR doing the creel survey on Pelican Lake near Orr, 50 miles south of International Falls.

Send a PM if you’re interested and I will forward contact info.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Holy crap…………If I could get someone to take care of my chickens AND convince my wife this is a good idea, I’d probably do it for free!!!!

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Quote:

Holy crap…………If I could get someone to take care of my chickens AND convince my wife this is a good idea, I’d probably do it for free!!!!

No kidding, where were you when I was in school!!!

turk802
    Twin Cities

My son is up at college in Ely right now and will be done May 9th, but starts up in late August – could that work and where would he stay???
    Thanks,
    Greg

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I sent a few friends a link to your post. For a second there I thought you said a natural resource student or someone who is semi-[censored]. I started to think of all kinds of friends that would be perfect for this job.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey fife, you would be perfect for thst job!!!

shane

uffdapete
    Rainy Lake, MN

Turk you have a PM.

CaseyF1

Whats the age requirement for this?

uffdapete
    Rainy Lake, MN

Quote:

Whats the age requirement for this?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.