In-DepthAngling.com FREE Prize Drawing!!

• IDASteeringCom

In-DepthAngling.com is pleased to announce another FREE prize drawing for our members. To show their appreciation for your support, several sponsors have donated some outstanding prizes!

* Dean at Everts Resort: $100 gift certificate for Everts Resort, including bait, tackle, and St. Croix Rods!

* Wade Kuehl at Jolly Ann Marine : The winner gets their choice of a Garmin eTrex Legend GPS or a Lowrance iFinder H2O GPS!

* Jeff at Navionics: Jeff has offered six prizes to be given to six different winners. 4 winners will each get a new Navionics High Definition Paper Map for the lake of your choice! Another winner will receive a 2006 Hotmaps Premium Map Chip, and a sixth winner will receive a certificate for a new 2007 Hotmap Premium Chip (will not be released until 2007)!

* Cathy at Wigwam Resort : Cathy is offering a 2 night stay for up to four people at Wigwam Resort on beautiful Lake of the Woods!

* Mike at Hooked On Fishing : Mike is donating a Hooked on Fishing custom built St. Croix Avid Rod, 6 ft. medium action – fast tip, cork handle!

* Bill Cadwell: Bill is donating an Okuma Trophy Pro TP15 spinning reel with Berkley line from Hooked on Fishing! Click here to view the reel!

* Ryan Hale at Harbor View Resort : Ryan is offering a $50 gift certificate to Harbor View Resort on Iowa’s most famous lake, West Okoboji!

* Gary Wellman of Wellman Mortgage: Gary has offered a $50 gift certificate to any In-DepthAngling sponsor! Learn about Gary’s free guide trip offer!

* Dave Koonce at BFishN Tackle : Dave has donated a BfishN Tackle Jig Kit! Click here to see the jig kit!

* Tom Donaldson of HuDo Graphics who does Boat Lettering, Decals, Logo Designs, and more has offered to send each winner an In-DepthAngling.com Large Decal! Tom is the one who designed the IDA logo and he has served numerous IDA members over the years. Contact Tom here.

As a late but great addition, Jimmy’s Bait and Tackle in Stillwater is donating a guided fishing trip on the St Croix River by the long time guide Tom Norris! Walleyes or Muskies! Tom will get you on fish!

We’d like to extend a huge THANK YOU to all who are donating a prize. We really appreciate it!

Here’s how this prize give-away is going to work. All you have to do is make a reply to this post and you are automatically entered into the prize drawing.

Here are the rules.

1. Only one entry per member. Do not reply more than once. You are welcome to post a note to thank the sponsors in your reply, but please only make ONE reply in this thread. Thank you.

2. You must be a registered member to enter the drawing. If you have not registered, now is the time. You can register at any time during this drawing and make a reply to this post. Even if it’s your first post, you are eligible to win a prize! To get registered, click here >>> Register a New Member

3. Only members who post a reply between now and September 30th, 2006 at 11:59 p.m. will be included in the drawing. No late entries will be accepted. We will not be responsible for any technical errors or anything which prevents a member from entering the drawing during the specified time.

4. This event is for FUN! In-depthangling.com reserves the right to modify the event as needed. In-depthangling.com has authority over all decisions and the decisions of In-depthangling.com will be final.

5. Winners will be notified via our Private Message system. We will begin notifying winners during the week of October 2nd, 2006. If you win a prize you will be giving information on how to claim your prize.

6. By entering this drawing, you authorize In-depthangling.com to contact you about this event and to post your username in our public forums, where we will announce the winners. We will also need the names and addresses of the winners in order to send the prizes. We will not publish anyone’s address or personal contact information.

7. If In-depthangling.com is unable to contact the identified winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.

8. IDA staff are not eligible for the drawing.

Thanks to everyone here who makes In-DepthAngling.com the best outdoor site on the internet!

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Sounds great!! I’m registered.

lax79
    La Crosse, WI

Sign me up, Thank you to all who have donated. This wouldn’t be such a great web site if it wasn’t for the people like this.

Toad

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I’m in!!!

Thanks all the sponsers!

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Thanks sponsors,count me in.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Whadda I win?

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

I want to thank everyone on the site aspecially the people who are administrators! they put alot of time into making this site what it’s. Every time I log onto my computer IDA is my home Page. I Have learned alot from this site and look forward to learning and sharing information for many years to come on here! Thank you to the sponsors for also making the site what it is and thanks for the appriciation of the IDA members we really appriciate the thought. Thank you and may the best man win . Just Kidding were all winners here!

hookem
    Hastings,Minn.

Hats off to all the generous sponsers. Count me in!!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Thanks to all the sponsors. This is a great idea. This site is da bomb. I don’t know if i’ve ever said it much, but take a look at my post count..ive been here a year and a half and am on every single night….This site is unbelieveable in so many ways!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunt4fun
    becker Minnesota

Thanks to all the sponsors.

casey walters
    Mapleton, MN

i’m in would love to win any of these great prizes.

fishinfool
    mn

What a deal My appreciation for all those donating.
    The gift of giving is still one of mankinds best attributes. FISHINFOOL

micah-witham
    Richfield

I would also like to thank those who make the site possible. I have learned a ton about fishing and sportmanship from this site as well as met some fine people. Count me in.

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

Fantastic
    I’m in

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

Count me in

Thankyou to all the sponsors this is a great source for information.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Thanks Sponsors! Any of these prizes would be fantastic.

fishin101
    Rochester, MN

Thank you to all the sponsors!!!!!!!!!

shaley
    Milford IA

I’m in

markmoran
    Rochester MN

WOOHOO Thanks everyone for donating great items and thanks to the admins who make this all possible.

I can’t wait to see what I won!!!!!!

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Post deleted by Wade Kuehl

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

I am in for sure!

OskyRiverRat
    Oskaloosa, IA

Sign me up!
    Sounds like some great prizes, thanks to the sponsors.

jeff_hansen

Sounds like a great idea! Thanks to all of the sponsors and all of those who work hard to keep this site running. It’s provided a wealth of information and entertainment.

Thanks again and good fishing

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

This site keeps getting better and better

walzer
    Afton, MN

Thanks to all of the sponsors offering prizes. You people make this the best site on the net.

revhoot
    Rochester, MN

Wow this site gets better and better thanks ida and sponsers

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thanks to all the sponsers that have donated to the site. If i recieve a prize and don’t need it can i pass and let the next person receive it, probably can.

mikez
    Missoula MT, Eldridge IA

Outstanding site and Prizes too! Could it get ny better?

chico-diablo
    New Richmond, WI

Yo, you got me. Look at the site every day

blufloyd

I’m in and I promise after I win I’ll cough up a donation to IDA. Maybe before.
    great site great sponsors and even if the shout box is pretty tame now thanks for the memories. I wish a couple other sites I visit had this guy.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 546 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.