Lutey-Fish

• putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Yep, that sweet smelling stuff I opened opened up in the house on Friday night made it onto my hook on Sunday afternoon.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Now the DNR knows who to blame for the contamination

dave

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Here are the results. Sorry about the blur but he wouldn’t sit still for the photo. You experienced anglers may notice that the fish is hooked in the lower jaw and could be a set up picture. In a way, that is true. There was a school of perch on the camera when I caught this one so I unhooked it and went down and caught another one, then rehooked this one for a picture when the run was over. Through a little experimentation, I found that lutey was about equal to a minnow head for catching perch that day. More work needs to be done to draw firm conclusions though.
    Next: catfish with Briank.

Get the marketing plan going Eyejacker.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Look Closely that perch is saying “This stuff tastes like ****”

emover
    Malcom, IA

the reason the pic is blurry is the FunK that is in the air :rotflmao:

dave

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Putz, Impressive that you can set the hook in the time it takes to suck in bait, begin gagging, and spit the bait.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Truth be told, they were floating up dead in the hole from dropping that junk in the water. That is why he had to stage the picture.

Shouldn’t lutey have hazardous waste stickers on the bag? Drano does.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

You’re just jealous. Too bad you were in the house all the time. I had a little present for you.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Not too bad for me!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Breaking NEWS!!!

Nasa and other government agency’s are banding together to stop our nations worse abuse since Meth Labs….

LUTELABS!

I heard on the news this morning that Nasa has picked up some “HOTSPOTS” 2.5 miles from Hunter’s Point on Mille Lacs.

Once enforcement clears the area, the EPA will step in and determine if this area will bankrupt our Superfund Clean Up program.

Pictured above is a “user” getting a fix on the aroma of Lute. If this fix isn’t enough…he must boil and eat the contents of the bag.

The total effects of this new “drug” is not yet know, although it is know to clear out bars in seconds. The only know antidote is 60 proof peppermint schnapps taken in large quantities.

Lord! Save Us All!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Now that there is funny, I don’t care who you are

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Putz, when you opened that big in the house on friday night, I dang near threw up. At first I thought it was from the ice cold ones I endulged on during the day. But then I took a whiff of the bag again, nope, it was the lutey.

How in the world can you eat that?

Jami

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

…drugs of the 60’s….

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

You guys just don’t know a good thing when you smell it. I will have to admit though, that was some well aged lutey.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Sorry I missed it. I was busy putting in a couple hundred sq ft of tile over the weekend for some friends. Next time for sure.

jldii

Now you guys know why I set up the shanty a couple hundred yards up wind on Saturday!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.