Car Wax

• rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Ok I am old school and still wax my vehicles. I used to use Rain Dance but can’t find it in any stores anymore. I have tried a few different paste waxes and they simply are inferior. Mcguires is not on my possible list anymore.

Anyone else out there still wax? What do you use?

go-fish
    Mn.se metro

Adams wax & products.
    Top of the line, & made in U.S.A.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

Adams wax & products.

Guess I should have added “blue collar priced”….I can’t pop for a $70 can of wax at this time.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Nu finish every other year works well. Make sure you clean vehicle with a cleaner & clay bar and before applying wax. And for Gods sake buy a quality buffer.

luv2rapala

I got Meguiar’s for you in 3 flavors
    dark to black wax ($12)
    light to white ($12)
    Gold class carnauba ($15)
    this years stock, all new in the package- I have many of each. PM me here if you want pics or have questions.
    luv2rapala

soldiersdad1
    La Crosse, WI

Turtle Wax Ice products. I use it on my personal truck, as well as my business trucks. You can get it in a paste or liquid form. I’m old school, too. I use the paste. I’ve used just about every brand available. But, this stuff is GREAT!! Whether paste or liquid, a little of this stuff goes a long way. It protects better than any others I’ve ever used and it goes on easy, removes easy(even in the sun) and holds up very well. I apply it once a year and it has never broke down. Even going through the car wash at least once a week, during the Winter, too. I only use touchless car washes for all my vehicles, too. The Ice product(s) cost about $15. So without breaking the bank, you’ll have a superior product. Just giving my opinion, based on my experiences.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

For my business Turtle wax Ice has been out standing. Not a true wax but a Palomar which lasts much longer easier to put on and recommended for moldings and such. What is really great is it does not leaves that white residue on moldings and dark areas or edges of doors hood and trunk areas. I am really impressed with Ice and everyone I have recommended it to has been more then happy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.