Fishing emergency?

• mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Late March was an interesting time at the B Fish N Tackle shop. We had our first fishing emergency. Troy Kalis and Steve Monda Team Tiger Marine called from the Illinois River, and I mean ON the river, because they needed Super Dos… fast. Apparently, they were the only things working. Oranges at the time.

The pair were fishing their first Master’s tournament and needed some overnight, which we were fortunately able to do. Got them to them but I guess, according to their placement, but I’ve got my fingers crossed that they do better during the rest of the tournaments.

Great fun and I guess that one really can have a fishing emergency!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hey Mike!
    How ya been!!! Good to hear from you, you must be working too much again. I talked to your doctor and he says you need a day on the water So when are we going fishin

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Hey, Steve,

I’m the guy sitting here in the closet under mounds of worms. Kind of an interesting view. Yup. One of these days it’s time to go fish again. Always hopeful. Actually, I did get a day or so off. Something about opener, the fact that I’ve been real crabby lately and need to get away from things for a day or so.

If nothing else, I’ll go swim in Mille Lacs. Haven’t had a bath in weeks!

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.