Monster fish

• hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey guys i am doing a school project and i need some pictures of the monstors you guys have caught. We are doing a project on the size of fish in the mississippi to be presented at the olmsted county fair. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

You got an email address to send them to??

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Check out the pic’s in the photo gallery at the enterance.

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Feel free to use any of the pictures in my photo album here on the site. Just click on the link in my signature and it will take you right to them

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Wow thanks for letting me use those pictures, i was wondering who i would have needed to talk too to use those pics. Seems to me u have caught a lot of big fish coming form the pictures or is the the same fish and u just take it around to different sceneries If u have any kind of buisness card or flyer of some sort u would want me to just have with me while i am at the fair i would be more then welcome to hand those out to people because they are going to ask who that is with all the big walleyes. Thanks a bunch

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Hook,

Nope, no business cards. Just tell them about the web site and they should be able to get in touch with me here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.