Howling with wolves

• wkw

Y’all seen enuf of those ads? What a crock ! They should show a baby calf with his ahole ate out and still alive. That’s the other side of the story!
    WKW

heavychevy
    prole, iowa (close to martinsdale)

not trying to start a fight, but the wolves were here first and we have pushed them off their territory

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I agree with Bret, this will be fun.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

I agree with Bret, this will be fun.

deertracker

Man I wish I had time to reply. Going out of town for 4 days with no computer access. Please don’t get this locked up so I can follow it whe I get home.

DT

thegun
    mn

Quote:

not trying to start a fight, but the wolves were here first and we have pushed them off their territory

The Indians were too and now people are trying to take there netting rights away!

ya we could have fun with this one!

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Maybe the wolves need a sticker……….

jerry b
    western WI

Poor little hummingbird is gonna be one busy l’il fella jerr

big_g
    Isle, MN

tongue…..bleeding….. must hold ….back…..

wkw

Give it to us, G .
    WKW

jerry b
    western WI

Quote:

tongue…..bleeding….. must hold ….back…..

daing! ever try to get a mouthful of Crown off your laptop screen? jerr

washburn
    Aitkin Mn

The 300 short mag will be howlin with wolves this fall!

wkw

Ya should see what a donkey does to them.

Quote:

The 300 short mag will be howlin with wolves this fall!

I’m with ya there! I can’t wait to see how the bark of my .300 will compare to the bark of a wolf!

heavychevy
    prole, iowa (close to martinsdale)

exactly my point thegun. if history serves me right, we left england a while back then went to war with them to gain our independance. since then, we have made it a point to try and govern others in the same manner our fore fathers fought to abolish. we had a better use for the land so we moved the indians. now theres no more indians so now its the wild life. i understand that as a rancher they cut into your profit, but imagine being forced into a tiny strip of land, your family is hungry and every natural source of food is either removed or pushed away due to loss of habitat. are you going to let your family starve or do what you have to in order to provide for them? not much diffrence.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Have I told people here how much I hate personification of animals?

Farmers get reimbursed for wolves eating their livestock.

All they are doing now is managing them, not trying to wipe them out.

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Quote:

Y’all seen enuf of those ads? What a crock ! They should show a baby calf with his ahole ate out and still alive. That’s the other side of the story!
    WKW

There is some one on here that would say to that calf it is the circle of life pal. I would rather have a shotgun loaded with OO and make it real personal and up close.

wallster
    Austin, MN

Its not going to be “DEER SEASON” for this guy anymore, it will be “WOLF SEASON” from now on
    Wallster ><((((>

big_g
    Isle, MN

I or my ancestors have never lived in England ? I see Indians all the time ? 50% of wolf pups die of starvation… I can’t think of anything else that has absolutely nothing to do with the wolf hunt right now…

josh a

we can hunt birds, deer, bear, squirrel, and whatever else runs around this state. Why do people get so touchy about the damn wolves?

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

exactly my point thegun. if history serves me right, we left england a while back then went to war with them to gain our independance. since then, we have made it a point to try and govern others in the same manner our fore fathers fought to abolish. we had a better use for the land so we moved the indians. now theres no more indians so now its the wild life. i understand that as a rancher they cut into your profit, but imagine being forced into a tiny strip of land, your family is hungry and every natural source of food is either removed or pushed away due to loss of habitat. are you going to let your family starve or do what you have to in order to provide for them? not much diffrence.

Last I checked there are still natives among us. Might want to go outdise and make sure your Ford is still running Mr Chevy

lots-of-luck
    Mayer, MN

Quote:

we can hunt birds, deer, bear, squirrel, and whatever else runs around this state. Why do people get so touchy about the damn wolves?

Because they see their lap dogs at home and think of the wolf as fido. Just a guess.

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Have I told people here how much I hate personification of animals?

Farmers get reimbursed for wolves eating their livestock.

All they are doing now is managing them, not trying to wipe them out.

Pug for President! 2012. I never ever disagree with him.

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

It took me 6 years to shoot a nice bear. Saw more wolves then bear. Shot my bear in less then one hr after I killed it I found it and the damn wolves ate the hell out of it. No rug for me. Been waiting for the day for a little pay back!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I don’t think we compare to you guys in the very northern part of the state of MN. Yotes though are somewhat abundent here.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

It took me 6 years to shoot a nice bear. Saw more wolves then bear. Shot my bear in less then one hr after I killed it I found it and the damn wolves ate the hell out of it. No rug for me. Been waiting for the day for a little pay back!

Spoken like a true sportsman.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

This thread is now over for he has spoken.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

This thread is now over for he has spoken.

I have spoken, but not said much.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Quote:

Have I told people here how much I hate personification of Animals?

Kinda off topic, but we had a dog named wolf when I was a kid. Rat terrier. Nice dog, got layed on and killed by a cow. Can I get a sticker for myself and one for the cow?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.