Cabelas employee discount

• cat dude
    Arlington, MN

I recieved an employee discount for Cabelas via the e-mail. I had a discount like this 3-4 years ago and it was like 40% on Cabelas brand items.

Anyone know what the discounts is currently?

I have a few items I was going to buy and since I have this coupon, wondering what I may save by driving there as it is an instore only coupon.

Its good until 1-04-12

Thanks

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

I called CS and they said the discounts vary from Cabela brand items to private label items. You have to go to the store to find out the discount.

Hate to drive there and find out I save $10 on a Hondo sale. More gas to get to the store than the savings maybe. Wish they would say a percentage of savings.

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

I looked the coupon over very well and I do not believe it can be transferred to another. It is addressed to my e-mail and has a bar code on it and this coupon must be brought to the check out for any discount.

I might guess that the bar code has ones name and address as they have that info in thier files with ones e-mail address.

With that said, I would assume two people could go to the store and one could pay for it all to get the discounts for both parties.

ses
    Mississippi River

Quote:

I recieved an employee discount for Cabelas via the e-mail. I had a discount like this 3-4 years ago and it was like 40% on Cabelas brand items.

Anyone know what the discounts is currently?

I have a few items I was going to buy and since I have this coupon, wondering what I may save by driving there as it is an instore only coupon.

Its good until 1-04-12

Thanks

I had a $20 off $100 and took both of them to the register on X-mas eve and told the clerk I wanted the best deal. Mind you I was purchasing Cabela’s brand gear and they told me to use the $20 off as it was a better deal. They did not inform me what the saving would have been, but I am being told anywhere from 5-25% off.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Sorry guys, I never tried that before, when I click on it it spins me gack to mt mail. Sorry!

drifter295
    Hastings MN

I don’t have any info on the email coupon, but I’ve been delivering many of these coupons to peoples’ homes and each one has a name, OR current resident on the address. You have to ask yourself if they allow a current resident to use one, why not the email?

Buzz
    Minneapolis MN

The discount isn’t what it used to be. I don’t think it applies to sale items. And many discounts on non-cabela items are set by the manufacturer. These are typically 5%. If your wanting to buy a big ticket item like a gun or such, it may be better to wait for a good sale.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

If your wanting to buy a big ticket item like a gun or such, it may be better to wait for a good sale.

You have to read the fine print on these flyers alot of times you can not get the discount or the $100 off on firearms.

basscatgreg
    Sconnie

I got one in the mail yesterday. Called store and they said anywhere from 0%-20% off at register when scanned

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

I was told the discount depends on what you are buying. Clothing was in the 20% range. I saved about $100 buying two rifles the other day – I think it was about 10%. Heard lots of calls to the gun dept staff asking what the discount would be on guns and optics

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.