Bemidji home rental-help!

• mule170
    Bemidji

The family and I are looking to relocate to the Bemidji area. Hopefully some of you Idoer’s can help. We are having a very hard time finding a suitable house for us and our 2 children. Can anyone recommend some one to get ahold of in the Bemidji area. Thanks Ryan

joemama
    North St Paul

try craigs list

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

1.) Call Better Business Bureau – Bemidji
    2.) Ask for name of Realtor
    3.) Call Realtor
    4.) Explain situation
    5.) Have them send you some rental listings.
    6.) Set up times to go look at rentals

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

You leaving us Ryan? I helped a friend relocate and the best option we found was going through a Realator. With all the homes and cabins on the market, many of them are just looking to cover the taxes and give some releif from a second payment. Good luck to ya!

phigs
    Twin Cities, MN

i know someone who is in the process of leaving bemidji right now, i will find out if their house is sold yet, or what is going on with it.

their house is a mile or two outside of town too.

Boogerbreath
    Bemidji, MN

Good for you! After my BSU graduation I always wanted to return. We have a cabin by Itasca but that still does not cut it. – There is a house for sale that should be the right size for your family on Sherman Dr NE. I drive by it during my visits. Roughly 1.5 acres. State land bordering the back I believe. It is on the east side of the lake and minutes from the Lavinia landing. Minutes from Bemidji State Park. Even closer to their awesome paved bike trails. Ask your realtor about it. Downside is that you have to drive around the lake every time you go to town. That can be frustrating at times.

-Boogs

mule170
    Bemidji

Thanks for the replies. We are looking for a rental, my wife has a 2 year contract for work. If we like it after 2 years we will build on a lake. We have tried craigslist and talked to realtors. The problem we are having is finding a nice 3 bedroom house to rent. So far we have looked at alot of houses that are supposed to be nice. Until you look at them and they are dumps that were trashed by college students.

Boogerbreath
    Bemidji, MN

Quote:

Until you look at them and they are dumps that were trashed by college students.

Sorry about that. I feel partially responsible.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

The family and I are looking to relocate to the Bemidji area. Hopefully some of you Idoer’s can help. We are having a very hard time finding a suitable house for us and our 2 children. Can anyone recommend some one to get ahold of in the Bemidji area. Thanks Ryan

Ryan, how far away do you want your commute? Do you want to be in Bemidji? I have a lot of contacts in the Grand Rapids area that may be able to help.

mule170
    Bemidji

Quote:

Quote:

Ryan, how far away do you want your commute? Do you want to be in Bemidji? I have a lot of contacts in the Grand Rapids area that may be able to help.

Wade I sent you a pm.

smokinbobo
    Monticello / Guthrie, MN

Ryan,

If you are a true outdoorsman you are going to find it hard to leave that area after your two years. Outstanding fishing and hunting – they advertise 400 lakes within 25 miles. Its less than an hour to Leech, Winnie, Cass, Red, …. I grew up there and if I could find an equivalent, or even decent job up there I’d go back in a heartbeat. Good luck on your lodging search.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.