No Fishing Reports?

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

It’s 6 am Sunday morning and there’s not one fishing report!

This could be a good thing, because everyone was up late last night cleaning fish?. Or, this could mean that no one caught anything yesterday and they are all out early looking for a limit?

I guess it’s up to my imagination

I hope all did well, let us know when you can

sean colter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Sorry I didn’t get a post up until now. Fishing was great on Saturday and extremely windy on Sunday. We managed to get are fish yesterday, but we got a work out doing it. I will try to post a full report after my trip today. For the most part the best bite came from 9-10 feet of water on the North and East side of the lake. From the gap east. These areas should continue to produce nice numbers. The fish are just starting to feed, so the next few weeks are going to be an awesome shallow water bite. This is just a brief report, and I will give more details tonight……

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Thanks Sean!

Anyone that’s up at 5:52 am posting info on FTL for others, is ok in my book.

Trying to take care of your customers is a full time job and then you have me pestering you about a fishing report also!

Looking forward to see your full report. Is anything happening in Cutfoot?

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Were leaving at 7 am on Thursday for Winnie. Looking forward to the great fishing up there. Sean, thanks for the report.

jonn

Me to! Me to! I will be up there Friday AM until Saturday. I’ll post our happening’s.

Sean….anything happening in front of the dishes? We are staying at Sunset View, if you are out either day look for a Skeeter/Yamaha tiller working that north end. Thanks for the report. Jon

sean colter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Guys I’m going at it again today and If I didn’t get home so late last night I would have entered a report….I’ll sum one up here. The Dishes seem to be holding fish along with the Gap and Tamarack point. The fish are a bit spread out, but it seems each day they are getting closer to schooling up for the ever so wanted shallow bite. Yesterday we got alot of fish in 16-18 feet of water…in the am then by the afternoon it seemed the 8-10 foot of water came alive. 1/16 oz jig in a chartruese color has been the ticket with those silver shiners. I will be on Winnie about every day until June 26, so I will try to keep everyone upto date…Sorry I haven’t posted a real report….Good Luck….Fish Hard and Often…

wallygator
    cohasset mn.

well being as some of us need to work elsewhere other than on the water we can only imagine how the fishing was today sean talked to some fellows that said they were using white jigs on opener and absolutely couldnt keep them off can u believe that might give that a try as if we didnt catch enough well dont work too hard and leave a fish for me

sean colter
    Grand Rapids, MN

The West side of the lake heats up. Raven point and Sugar point are holding good numbers in the 6-8 foot of water, look for this bite to get better thru the weekend as we are expecting south to southeast winds all weekend. HEy if your headed to Winnie try to throw back those 19-12 inch 2000 class walleyes, I have seen a number of them getting thrown in the livewells. These fish should be 12-14 inches by fall, this is the future yes there is a ton of them but they are active and it won’t ake long to thin them out at this pace. Good luck this weekend…remember to keep us posted with your results as I will try to post daily on mine. Fish Hard and Often….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Anyone heard what going on in the Third River Flowage?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.