Ramps at Mille Lacs

• TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Anyone know what ramps we can use the next few days as the temps in the day go up to the 50s??? Considering going up for Tues, Wed, or Thu.

Have a 1700 fisherman, so am wondering what ramps are possible and what the dangers are. I presume that Terry’s is no longer usable??

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

I am not sure what ramp castandblast used today but there was too much ice. He was pretty frustrated. He said there was about an inch of ice. I think he was on the south east side of the pond. If you pm him you might get a responce n time.
    Good luck!

walleye_mike
    Plymouth, MN

Access at Garrison was open this morning and I’m sure will continue to be with the weather over the next few days.

shayla

Garrison may be open, but it has to be shallow because everytime I fish over there all I hear is gurgling motors, scraping hulls and spinning tires! Not good.

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

I am planning on getting out tonight for the last time for the year…on Mille Lacs

I am planning on fishing the west/NW side of the lake. IN particular around St. Albins. Wondering if the rocks would be a good place to check out too. Any thoughts?

has anyone been out there lately, if so, how did you do?

Mykal
    Rogers, MN

Dan, shoot me a call, I might be up there tonight as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.