Favorite undefeated nfl team?

• targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Mine is the Packers. They’re 2-0. Anybody else have a favorite undefeated team?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I like watching KC play. Mostly because they’re like a video game on offense.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Anybody else have a favorite undefeated team?

I’ve been trained by our friends to the east that the only thing that matters is Super Bowls, so it’s got to be the greatest franchise in NFL history, the New England Patriots.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I have to go with the Packers on this one.

buck-slayer

Packers
    They will be 3-0 after this weekend

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Heading to brewer game tonight badger game tomorrow and packer game Sunday. Yep I will go with the PACK too. Go Pack Go.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>targaman wrote:</div>
    Anybody else have a favorite undefeated team?

I’ve been trained by our friends to the east that the only thing that matters is Super Bowls, so it’s got to be the greatest franchise in NFL history, the New England Patriots.

And the Greatest QB in NFL History;
    It’s the Patriots hands down

B-man

Bomp-Bomp-Ba-Da-Da-Bump toast

JEREMY
    BP

Mine is the Packers. They’re 2-0.

Cant imagine you would even ask if fudge packs weren’t 2-0. How bout just whos your favorite nfl team now? Mine is the refs they seem to be most important team on the field.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Now that AB has been put out to pasture the Pats can concentrate on football again.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Now that AB has been put out to pasture the Pats can concentrate on football again.

They have a good team and have had the weakest division for about 20 years now. I have no idea why they wanted to go through all that negative publicity but any bad press they get from signing him is well-deserved.

Wonder if anyone else will give him a shot.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

At this point you would have to be an idiot to sign him. I think the only team that should is the tanking dolphins, just for more entertainment value.

I don’t blame the pats for giving him a shot. It’s amazing how good Brady makes average receivers and a AA receiver on that team would be fun to watch.

Beast

Packers, hope they can go all the way..

bigpike

The Packers D has been very impressive through 2 weeks. The Smith brothers have been a revelation and worth the cost so far. The D leads the Nfl in pressuring the quarterback and the rebuilt secondary is fast as it is talented. My hats off to Gutenkist. In two years he has done a wonderful job, he pushed all the right buttons in free agency and drafted well. A little luck involved also as losing out on the Mack trade allowed the Amos/Smith/Smith signings and draft capitiol used to aquire Gary/Savage/Jenkins. I’ll take those 6 guys over Mack as 1 guy was not gonna be the answer for this team last year. The guy seems to get it using all aspects of talent acquisition. If Rodgers stays healthy the last part of his career will bring this franchise as much or more success than the first part. Great time to be a Packer fan again.

buck-slayer

Defense was good, offensive line was great, offensive is getting better. Packers will beat Eagles Thursday night and be 4-0. Go Pack Go!!

B-man

Defense was good, offensive line was great, offensive is getting better. Packers will beat Eagles Thursday night and be 4-0. Go Pack Go!!

I agree, the defense is lights out awesome right now. Hopefully they can keep it up.

The offense stalled out again like they have earlier in the season. It’s not a big concern since they’re winning, but they need to find a spark later in the game to keep a lead a lead.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Patriots- And there isn’t a close second.

Should we ask this question again after week 8?

KP
    Hudson, WI

Patriots- And there isn’t a close second.

Should we ask this question again after week 8?

X2!

tangler
    Inactive

You guys must have a different definition of “close” than I do because Kansas City looks like they would play New England very closely right now.

My Packers are not in the convo at this point. Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled with their play thus far, especially the defense. But I fully expect them to be 4-1 after their visit to Dallas in 2 weeks.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

The Bills for sure! They haven’t won anything in a decade or more. Their defense is legit and Josh Allen is a lot better than teams think. I’m not sure it’s going to last too long but it’s fun to watch!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.