Pool 4 Fall Walleye league?

• millerman
    Red Wing, MN

Having fished in the Tainter/Menominee walleye league and my buddy Jessie having the St Croix league. I have been talking to a few people about organizing a fall Pool 4 league. Was thinking of a Sunday morning 8 to 12 league. Same format being used with photo/release. Wondering what kind of interest. I think it has to be limited to 18 boats. Working on details but wondering what you all think?

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

You can go up to 20 boats anything after that requires a permit in WI. not sure about the MN rules, a few phone calls to the DNR should be on yer to do list

stuart
    Mn.

I work every other Sunday.But would be a fill in boater or non-boater on my weekends off.
    I don’t catch many fish but I do like to try.Get it up and rolling Mr. Miller.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I’d be interested in this league.

Eric

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

Tim, I would be interested in fishing in this league if you get it going. The format we used on the Menomin-Tainter league worked great. You do need some folks that are good on computers to help out.

wkw

Get ‘er goin’ Millerman. I’ll bring the donuts.
    Sounds like a good idea.
    WKW

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

I know a guy that does some website stuff for a league when are you planning on starting? I’m pretty busy the next few weekends.

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

WI 19 boats or less no permit—–sounds good!

bthess
    Manly, IA

Wish I lived closer. Sounds like fun

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Wish it was for a different species of fish. Sounds like fun.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Wish there were bikini clad women that measured the fish and took photos. Sounds like fun.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

I would be interested

KirtH
    Lakeville

Quote:

Get ‘er goin’ Millerman. I’ll bring the donuts.
    Sounds like a good idea.
    WKW

I heard you only bring stale donuts

I would be interested

Brian Lyons

I’m gonna be busy this fall. This should give you guys an even chance at winning

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Hey Tim you got any details yet? Dates, times, take off location ???? Sounds like there are a few interested here and I know the SCVWL has a few teams interested as well. Are you going to get ‘er going?

BCNeal
    Bloomington, MN

I’d be willing to be a non-boater partner in the league. Contact me if someone needs a partner.

little-t
    Plymouth WI

Hey Erick! Would be cool to fish wooly bully’s side by side hey? Of course my boat would win, but the 2nd place boat would look just like mine!

little-t
    Plymouth WI

Brown Bear–
    Depending on when– I would prolly be looking for a boat partner! Of course we may have to have a cat man in da boat some days! En-so Brian? Plenty of room.

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

I know a few of us from Roch would come down and fish them.
    Sounds like a good Idea.

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

How late into fall are you guys thinking would be good. I was thinking 6 to 8 weeks. Starting like September 18th? Do you want a points format or throw the money in a kitty and pay a couple of places and big fish? Money would be handed out the next week. Not big money but a good reason to get together for some fall fun!

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

OK we were working on our schedule at work I have decided that I can not due a fall league. I hope all understand. This is our busiest time of the year and I don’t think it is fair to make a commitment to do this and not be able to make it go. I would suggest that since many of us like to fish Pool 4 that we should have some get together s and fish. Maybe make it an impromptu tourney. Maybe throw a few bucks in and have a big fish contest or something for a few hours on a given day. Since lots of us used to hang out at that certain Resort we need to pick a spot to meet and bs a little and go fish. I know that several of us keep in touch and would enjoy this. We could always invade Deano’s garage and even invite him! Sorry guys just don’t want to start something I can’t finish.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.