Hold on to them

• huntalot60
    wisconsin

Last night i finally seen a buck that took my breath away. If he match up side to side he would be the 4 largest buck i seen hunting.( The other 3 where 200+ and 2 of them are dead). If this buck matched side to side i would say 180+ all day. His left side will go 80 in all day long. He is a freak on his right side. Had him at 70 yards for 20 to 30 mins. I can’t hunt for him again till next weekend but i will hunt for him 4 days straight. I hope he don’t drop them and he comes back. deep snow and sitting a food source 2 great things in my favor. Had to share with you all, hope to show you pics of him in my hands.

coppertop
    Central MN

What a sight! I cannot wait for the day I see a deer of that caliber. Just seeing one like that would be enough for me. Good luck on your pursuit!

coppertop
    Central MN

Just had to add if it does happen some day, I’ll be the only person to know!

gobbler
    Central, MN

CT-
    Where’s the love??

It would be hard to keep it a secret. Good luck getting your hands on him.

huntalot60
    wisconsin

I have been very lucky in seeing the big ones just not killing them. Only had one of the 200 in in bow range over the years but i had my tag filled already. Best one i have shot at that was killed was 169 7/8. i clipped him high my buddy got him with rifle. as for telling people, lot of people know of them but they can’t hunt them As for poaching the wardens watch this area hard. Is it saturday yey

muskybones

huntalot where in wisconson are you at?

huntalot60
    wisconsin

4th tree pass the out house.
    Doesn’t matter he drop his right side on the 25th. So he will get another year to grow.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.