Nutra Deer is working

• corey_waller
    hastings mn

Looks like the Nutra Deer site is getting hammered pretty good. We have been getting tons of pictures for the past couple of weeks. Lots and lots of doe, a bunch of small bucks and one 8 pointer that has by far surpassed all the other bucks on the property. I dont think this guy will end up being a shooter this year but he sure is growing faster that everyone else. We are going to make one more site with the Nutra Deer in a different area of the property and see if we can get some pictures of a few different bucks. We even have a family of bear coming in to the mineral.

I gotta say if you dont have some Nutra Deer on the ground …. you better get some

coppertop
    Central MN

Is this product available through any retailers? Wanting to try something side by side to my homemade mix. Thanks

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

I think 4 seasons sports in Red Wing Carries it? I have not been there but have heard that they may have some. The deer are pounding the Nutra Deer Now Just waiting for some good bucks to share here. It won’t be long

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Looking great Corey. It will be fun to watch that buck grow. We haven’t pulled our cards yet this summer.

Randy, see PM.

john_steinhauer
    p4

Quote:

I think 4 seasons sports in Red Wing Carries it? I have not been there but have heard that they may have some. The deer are pounding the Nutra Deer Now Just waiting for some good bucks to share here. It won’t be long

Im not sure about them stocking nutra deer, I do know they have lucky buck. I have tried both I’m sticking with nutra deer!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.