NEW Draggin’ Jig Colors from B FISH N Tackle Co.

• bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

We’re gearing up for spring here at B FISH N Tackle and knowing the hot jig dragging bite to be just a few weeks out it was time to release three new colors that our loyal Draggin’ Jig fans have been asking for over the winter.

Pink Pearl Glow, Chartreuse Sunburst (not pictured but available) and Gold Plate are now available on the B FISH N Tackle website at this link http://www.bfishntackle.com/draggin_jigs.html and at a retailers that carry the B FISH N Tackle product line!

These two new colors, along with all our standard patterns, are available in 3 sizes: 1/16th, 1/8th and 1/4 ounce. These jigs fish through wood, rock and other heavy cover better than any other jig on the market AND provide a very high hooking percentage due to the unique hook design and weed guard placement.

If you’re new to the technique of “Jig Dragging” we also have in the newest DVD release from In-Depth Outdoors called “Mastering Jig Dragging.” I’ve personally watched this DVD title several times and find it to be very well done and informative. James and Jason did an excellent job and I have no doubt anyone that watches this DVD will catch more fish using this technique.

You can find that DVD on our website at http://www.bfishntackle.com/fish_dvd.html or by clicking on the picture of the DVD below.

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Planning on trips on Sat and Sun. How you have enough. I tend to lose lots of jigs.

And maybe I’ll run into steve finally.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Don’t tell him you know me. It’s cheaper for you that way.

Everts Fishing Resort
    Inactive
    Hager City WI

I’ll be here jeff see you this weekend your reel is in the process of getting fixed dont know a eta but should be soon! got plenty of jigs, you will lose a lot less with the draggin jigs!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I’m getting some pm’s asking about how to use the Draggon Jigs…which makes me belly laugh because I’ve never used one! Heck I have to read the label to tell what size they are!

But Steve at Everts has been doing well with them although he hasn’t master how to take a photo and up load it to Ido yet.

He can give you some instruction when stopping in to pick some up.

Or Ido has a 68 minute DVD for the folks that need visual instruction.

Link to DVD<<

Hi Steve! LOL!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

When are the new colors coming out?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Mike that’s a question you might want to ask Bob in the CJS forum.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Maybe a better question for here would be who wants to see new colors and what colors would you like?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

That’s still a Bob question. He has control of the paint brush! LOL!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.