NE Nebraska

chomps, that is correct.

jd318
    NE Nebraska

chomps, that is correct.

jd318
    NE Nebraska

Bob,

I want to apologize to you if you took my post as “taking a shot at you.” That was not the intent, whatsoever. My intent was to caution everyone to use/contact a tax advisor to make sure the interest would be deductible/advantageous to them.

Apparently I ruffled at least one person’s feathers. Sorry for the confusion.

JD

jd318
    NE Nebraska

Bob,

I want to apologize to you if you took my post as “taking a shot at you.” That was not the intent, whatsoever. My intent was to caution everyone to use/contact a tax advisor to make sure the interest would be deductible/advantageous to them.

JD

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Thats ok, I don’t claim to be a “knowledgeable” tax professional, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Thats ok, I don’t claim to be a “knowledgeable” tax professional, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

Bob,

JD

No problem at all ….I agree with you 100%, it is something that we always talk about with our members when we do these loans. I have no background in tax advising, just loans!

Thanks

Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

Bob,

JD

No problem at all ….I agree with you 100%, it is something that we always talk about with our members when we do these loans. I have no background in tax advising, just loans!

Thanks

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Whenever you change your financial status, it is highly advisable to consult a tax person first. A simple phone call could save you thousands when you “think” you are saving yourself some money.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Whenever you change your financial status, it is highly advisable to consult a tax person first. A simple phone call could save you thousands when you “think” you are saving yourself some money.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.