Relocation

• croixboy
    Plymouth

Well I did it. Finally made the move to Stillwater. I love it here! I’m five minutes from the water and 15 from work. No more 50 minute drive home after a day on the water. Five minutes and I’m home.

Now fall is coming. What a great time of year! I saw the Whities splashing last night but had a few folks with for a cruise. No rod. HMMM.

There are still a ton of minnows around. Tuesday evening I was out and they’re everywhere. Lets hope the eyes get good and fat readying themselves for winter.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Welcome to the St Croix River Valley croixboy.
    didn’t see any lost doggies swimming around did you?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I went out late again last night…just after dusk. I was catfishing around the YMCA camp and as I approach, darn near drownd in seagulls! I’m not sure who was more surpised the gulls or me.

The white bass are all over it that area…in case there’s a young lady out there that’s interested….

eleclady

I hear ya. Unfortunately, I fly out of the state for a few days for work. The fun will just have to wait.

croixboy
    Plymouth

No lost doggies. I personally think that dog saw my rig and thought “look how well he takes care of that rig, I bet he’ll really take care of me”.

Your evenings open? I’m 5 minutes from water now.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

croixboy,
    have rod will travel. let me know. the bite should be getting good real soon. I’ve got a line counter reel now but still quite haven’t figured out the crank bite.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.